Modding help. Whoever finds out how to fix it gets the mod.

Started by RaceRX96, April 15, 2012, 17:25

RaceRX

Ive had a few glitches.. The lights turn off at some angles.. Unfinished project btw. And that sleeper can be deleted off and become a daycab in seconds. It has the window.

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

your images are in tinypic, which has been always blocked for me.

RaceRX

By the way, motive: It doesnt lag on the roadtrain.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

I dont think the roadtrain has any defects.

Maybe the bug is in GTA SA effects (inside models folder).

Try using some other effects mod (any mod, just to test or use default effect files) and see if it fixes the problem.
If not then we can be sure that the problem is in roadtrain.

Ethan

what exactly needs to be fixed here?.... the lights?

Neon$lash

i think it isn't a bug on the model if you get any stock car and go to a certain angle the front or rear lights turns off , and on if you get out the angle. nice mod btw i think that i'd fit more petrol instead of rt XD

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

RaceRX

Quote from: Neon$lash on April 19, 2012, 01:57
i think it isn't a bug on the model if you get any stock car and go to a certain angle the front or rear lights turns off , and on if you get out the angle. nice mod btw i think that i'd fit more petrol instead of rt XD
My other trucks dont do this. The car lights turn off because the headlights are dummys, those lights are essentially a glowing texture.

Nice

Deff

But have you tried other effects.fxp + effectsPC.txd files or not ?