Can you give me links for all mods?
Pls, i really like it

Ethan

I like your choice of colors on you cop car and LOL @ coach

RaceRX

Quote from: Ethan on April 21, 2012, 18:26
I like your choice of colors on you cop car and LOL @ coach
don't laugh at the first mod I ever made :l
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

Quote from: [RO]Iglesias on April 20, 2012, 13:30
Pls, i really like it

All links are in this thread but I won't tell you where they are, search them. :P

Ethan

Quote from: RaceRX on April 21, 2012, 18:39
don't laugh at the first mod I ever made :l

Im not laughing at it racer, Im laughing because there is no picture of it, I think your coach mod is awesome

The_Spinner

Quote from: Deff on April 21, 2012, 19:16
Quote from: [RO]Iglesias on April 20, 2012, 13:30
Pls, i really like it

All links are in this thread but I won't tell you where they are, search them. :P
lol
why???
btw the question was for SandMan :)
Edited: I got him, anyway, ty

Deff

Quote from: [RO]Iglesias on April 21, 2012, 20:04
btw the question was for SandMan :)

thats why i didn't tell you 8)

The_Spinner

The_Spinner

I have a question: in pictures, petrol trailer is colored. I installed the petrol trailer mod, but i can't color it. Why?

TheSandman

Quote from: [RO]Iglesias on April 22, 2012, 11:42
I have a question: in pictures, petrol trailer is colored. I installed the petrol trailer mod, but i can't color it. Why?
Stand next to it, and /col, choose colours and spray it. If you spray the truck, it does not spray the trailer.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

The_Spinner

Quote from: TheSandman on April 22, 2012, 11:44
Quote from: [RO]Iglesias on April 22, 2012, 11:42
Stand next to it, and /col, choose colours and spray it. If you spray the truck, it does not spray the trailer.
I tried lol, but I dont't work. Need to re-install mod?

RaceRX

Do /dl, and stand next to the numbers and paint it.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

themooody

sandman YOU SAVED MY LIFE mods are perfect  :)

Addis

Its in a Pack, so stop asking

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]