i got a idea and plizz reply if u like/dislike ;)

Started by Bjørn Thomas, April 13, 2012, 19:58

Bjørn Thomas

my idea are to get 1 score every DST and one too get more convoy bonus every more players so join the convoy

Bjørn Thomas

and 1 thing too are to have more place for more players not 97/100 maybe 120+

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Matheus

Already suggested, and dont ask for more players slots...

IcePick

wasnt that same thing suggested about 2 days ago? anyway
-1 look for the same topic and read mick88's reply :P

Lindsey

Sorry but loads of people already have the fuel achievement, and it's really unfair for them if it gets made that much easier!

I can't agree with it, i like it, but it'd be lame for the others :)
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Bjørn Thomas on April 13, 2012, 19:58
my idea are to get 1 score every DST and one too get more convoy bonus every more players so join the convoy
payouts on missions cover the score part, the player slots cover your second suggestion..  you get 1 score for every destination currently except for fuel, which has multiple ones. destination is defined as the unloading part.

Quote from: mick88 on November 26, 2010, 06:27
Before you post anything, use search. If topic you found is locked, it means the suggestion has been rejected -

• Payouts on missions
• player slots

use search if you are unsure if its not suggested or it is

Bjørn Thomas

Ty for sat ur meanings but i thing i hope it will be is more players f.eks 120+