News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

WHAT MOD IS THIS?!!??

Started by Geckco, April 13, 2012, 16:30

Geckco

what mod is this?? its fucking awesome. i was on a race server and the turismos had those epic lights... anyone know the mod or have a link!??

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

TheSandman

Thanks for the all caps title :L
Im pretty sure the neons are server scripted.

ihate931 had a screenshot of his buffalo mod of a temp hosted server he scripted with neons.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

ihatetn931

Quote from: TheSandman on April 13, 2012, 16:42
Thanks for the all caps title :L
Im pretty sure the neons are server scripted.

ihate931 had a screenshot of his buffalo mod of a temp hosted server he scripted with neons.

They where actually on the car and not scripted. The lights on these cars are prolly scripted in. When i made my neons they used the same light (Omini lights), Neoos that are scritped in are kinda buggy.

Ya as sandman said, these lights are scirpted in the server, you can prolly add them via a command or dialog, Convoy trucking dosen't have them. I don't blame mick for not putting them in cause sa-mp scirpted lights are buggy and they're kinda annoying.

TheGame

They're probably scripted and I know that server.  :P

Strato

Those are Neon Lights. Came in in 0.3d, it's not a MOD, it's scripted by the server.

Geckco

wtf, so there isnt any add on for a vechicle? because that would be fucking epic..
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.