News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Outlaws Poker Run

Started by R16RACA, April 11, 2012, 03:35

R16RACA

The aim of this event is to promote ownership of Freeway's and the outlaws.A poker run will be held for anybody who owns a motorbike.
There will be a loop set out, and each time you come around you will receive a card (you may have to line up to receive the card). There will be 5 laps of the loop.
You are responsible for repeating back to me your poker hand at the end. I will be checking to confirm.
Prize money will be $50,000 for the winning hand. Any donation of over $100 towards the outlaws will put you in the prize draw. If you are not an outlaw member then see below.

LOOP: note this may be changed
Blue is start line

DATE:

Prize money donation information:
If you are not part of the outlaws, and wish to donate toward the event running; use /givecash R16RACA <amount> Poker donation.
I will then donate this into the outlaws. If you require screenshot proof of this please send me a PM, preferably on the forums.
The prize money is given to the top hand. If the top hand has not donated, the 2nd place hand will receive it etc.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

$nake

Lindsey

Oh look he's doing something.
Shame he didn't see my club review.
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,4848.0.html
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Geckco

lmfao so basically you want people to give you money for the prize? get the fuck out of here. your probbaly going to keep half of the fucking money.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Lindsey

Nah Geckco, he's giving a prize of $50,000 but donations to the outlaws will make the prize go up more.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

R16RACA

Quote from: Geckco on April 11, 2012, 14:32
lmfao so basically you want people to give you money for the prize? get the fuck out of here. your probbaly going to keep half of the fucking money.

Thats how a poker run works, and if you read the description:
Quote from: R16RACA
Prize money donation information:
If you are not part of the outlaws, and wish to donate toward the event running; use /givecash R16RACA <amount> Poker donation.
I will then donate this into the outlaws. If you require screenshot proof of this please send me a PM, preferably on the forums.
The prize money is given to the top hand. If the top hand has not donated, the 2nd place hand will receive it etc.
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Deff

I didn't understood what is poker run?
Where is the poker ?

RaceRX

Poker run is a motorcycle event. I've done a few poker runs irl.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

R16RACA

Quote from: Deff on April 12, 2012, 07:48
I didn't understood what is poker run?
Where is the poker ?

each time you pass checkpoint i will give you a number and suit. If you go around 5 times = 5 cards. Therefore it is a 5 card poker hand.
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

R16RACA

Thanks whitethunder for being the only one to turn up....  :sadtroll:
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]