News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mod problems

Started by Cr4ck3r, April 09, 2012, 23:15

Cr4ck3r

I use my Truck mods since about 3 or 4 weeks and never had problems, but since yesterday i have some problems in GTA SA-MP. When I drive around the map sometimes doesn´t load and I drive in the air and only see cars, but no roads buldings and have a very bad lagg. Today i get kicked the first time from the server because "My mods lagg". So I have no idea whats wrong with mit GTA and i dont find my CD to reinstall the the game, so what I´m supposed to do now? And why does my game / mods lagg suddenly.

Dr_dog

Could be poor performance graphic card or CPU or RAM or all
Also your mod creator didnt probably give fuck about how he placed important nodes/Dummies whatever and that makes your truck jump or sink to road.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

ihatetn931

Mods lagg due to them not being in the same coords  as the orginal model, try to use a streamer, if not you may need to adjust your stream file in your root dir (google comes in handy for this). Do you have any textures on your game, like road textures nshit?

This site might come in handy.
http://ngaliwet.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/how-to-fix-high-quality-textures-modification-in-gta-san-andreas/

RaceRX

Google: Stream memory fix 2.2, vorbis fix.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Cr4ck3r

Ok thx for the fast help I try this memory fix thing^^

@ DR_dog I have a Phenom II X6 CPU, a Radeon 6870 and 4 GB Ram, this should be enough.

A good friend helped me an lent me his GTA SA  CD, so I installed the complete game new, I hope it works with the Stream Memory Fix