News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

acne....

Started by Geckco, April 08, 2012, 06:20

Geckco

man, i fucking hate acne... especially when you haven't had it in months and it just comes back with break outs... time to wash my face 5 times a day and apply tea tree oil on the infected spots.. what do u guys do to stop acne?

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

martata14

You need to go a dermatologist because hace three types of acne if you want i can to upload pictures to see what i use :)

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Geckco

Quote from: martata14 on April 08, 2012, 06:41
You need to go a dermatologist because hace three types of acne if you want i can to upload pictures to see what i use :)

here in the USA, dermatologists charge you a shit load of money lol. if you go to one of their offices its filled with people. sure upload those pictures
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

martata14

http://biotrade.bg/acne-out/acne-out-active-lotion/?p=48&l=2&id=1 you can to read more here it's not more expensive 5.50€

and this
http://biotrade.bg/acne-out/acne-out-soap/?p=48&l=2&id=32 this is not more expensive too only 2.20€ 

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

RaceRX

I don't have acne, and I get probally 7 zits a year. My brother had acne, he used oxy cleansing pads. Drys your skin the fuck out but works.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheSandman

Regular bars of soap dry your skin out. But i just have a facewash i use.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Anri

Quote from: TheSandman on April 08, 2012, 07:27
Regular bars of soap dry your skin out. But i just have a facewash i use.
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri