News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

explain reddit to me

Started by Geckco, April 03, 2012, 03:42

Geckco

Could someone explain reddit to me? I know Joshy loves it, and probably does the dirty to it =p, so I thought I'd give it a try. Is it like 4chan, was does a btard like me expect to see from this website? I was at school and my friend was on it, and we were having the shits and giggles.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Supreme

I also wanted to try it, but couldn't figure it out.
But I mostly use 9GAG and 4chan, and I dont know why people make problems about 9GAG vs. 4chan, I like them both :)

On topic:
I wish I knew how reddit worked.

Twitter

Kenny_Power

If you have a youtube channel you can get a Tonne of viewrs for it using reddit other than that its just a news feed for me

Geckco

Quote from: Kenny_Power on April 04, 2012, 02:36
If you have a youtube channel you can get a Tonne of viewrs for it using reddit other than that its just a news feed for me

how can i benifit using reddit to my advantage? I do have a youtube channel. 75 subs 10k views. Wouldnt mind getting some more viewers :D explain more please
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Kenny_Power

Put a submission onto reddit of a gameplay and I bet you can get more subs

Neon$lash

lets just say. that. almost everything > 4chan + 9gag (fan boys come hate idc)

reddit for my knowledge its called the front page of the internet. (for lots of people)
But i never used and i think its better than using 4chan or 9gag for something to help your subs for instance.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Geckco

where would i post this at in reddit

Rainbow

Quote from: Geckco on April 04, 2012, 23:41
where would i post this at in reddit

I was curious myself until just now i found a link on the front page of reddit that said submit a link. clicked it, created an account then created a title and posted the link. it links your youtube video to your account. now how others find this or if they even do without knowing you i am not sure. maybe it works like youtube where people can randomly come across your video/link.