Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Accounts

Started by Papu., April 01, 2012, 22:40

Papu.

I have a quastion: Is alowed to have 2 accounts? (on identical IP)...Tnx

mick88

No.
Why would you need 2 accounts anyway? If you want to redo all achievements then it's an easy way to get banned.

$nake

Quote from: papu97 on April 01, 2012, 22:40
I have a quastion: Is alowed to have 2 accounts? (on identical IP)...Tnx
only Club Account(s) are allowed, because it's the only way for club for example for buying Club Vehicles..

Lindsey

Tbh, club accounts buying houses so the club can have a car is lame.

It's a waste of a house for players.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Clutch

My Brother had an account on CVT (Same IP) So why would that end up in a ban?
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

$nake

Quote from: Jabroni on April 02, 2012, 03:29
It won't, because you've said that was Your Brother, not you exactely.. Same like Mr_Bean - CONV.TRUCKING_MATE - SuperNat. .. Family can play on same IP..

TheFluttershyPony

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no topic where we should announce that we share the same IP with the other player in game?
I'm a bit concerned because I'm sharing IP with my brother (kisses, bro! :D) and first of all, I don't want to be taken for a person with multi accounts; second of all, he's capable of various things so I'd rather report this fact now before our IP gets banned whatsoever.
If there's no such topic, what about creating one?

Konali

Quote from: TheFluttershyPony on April 02, 2012, 20:46
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no topic where we should announce that we share the same IP with the other player in game?
I'm a bit concerned because I'm sharing IP with my brother (kisses, bro! :D ) and first of all, I don't want to be taken for a person with multi accounts; second of all, he's capable of various things so I'd rather report this fact now before our IP gets banned whatsoever.
If there's no such topic, what about creating one?

Just make sure you and your brother are fully aware of the fact that if one of u gets banned longer than 60 days shit might get nasty.
I play with the same IP with two brothers and 1 friend of my bro thats here 3 days a week. We never got in trouble because we never got banned or caused shit. Also you are mentioning it now and i will try to remember it:) Basicly: dont get in trouble and there is not that much to worry about:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheFluttershyPony

I've never caused any shit (besides the real one, ha :D just kidding) and I am not planning to do it in the nearest future but! My brother is of a totally different kind and a year or so ago he got banned on Truckmania as far as I remember. It was not my problem anymore because I stopped playing before this had happened but now the situation is a bit diffrent.
Anyway, I will just try hard to civilize him. :D

Shock

My Sister wants to start playing on CVT, but when she is on i cant play so that would look like acc framing so do i have to tell anyone that?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

Quote from: PussInBoots on April 19, 2012, 16:04
My Sister wants to start playing on CVT, but when she is on i cant play so that would look like acc framing

that has nothing to do with account farming.. if we know its your sister playing and not you pretending to be her, IMHO it should all be ok

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Lindsey

Quote from: Jabroni on April 02, 2012, 03:29

Probably because you get banned all the time

Quote from: Ethan on April 19, 2012, 16:09
Quote from: PussInBoots on April 19, 2012, 16:04
My Sister wants to start playing on CVT, but when she is on i cant play so that would look like acc framing

that has nothing to do with account farming.. if we know its your sister playing and not you pretending to be her, IMHO it should all be ok

We have to prove that the player is pretending to be the "sister" not the other way around, and that's not easy.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Shock

Oh ok, just for the record i have 2 sisters and one of them wants  to play with me so i think taht it wont be a problem