Police don't weigh anymore

Started by bad_boy_13, April 01, 2012, 10:10

bad_boy_13

I was going on the highway and Darth_Potter pulled me over for control.After i stopped he move forward like 10 meters then he wait me to go to get wanted.The same think [BG]HONDA did it with me.It is allowed because its so annoying.I forgot to say that they ain't weigh me.

Ephraim_Renais

Next time, take video and report it.  It is considered farming if they fail to weigh you after pulling you over for control.

Joshy

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on April 01, 2012, 12:05
Next time, take video and report it.  It is considered farming if they fail to weigh you after pulling you over for control.
What he said.

In my opinion, repeated offenders should be banned for farming.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Strato

If You stop and he is not wieghing You after 10 seconds You are free to go.. you didn't stop, that's why You gained wanted level.

bad_boy_13

Dude,did i said i didn't stop?i stopped and wait for free to go!

mick88

Maybe you had unpaid fines, then you would become wanted for not paying them even if he pulled you over for weighing at the same time and you waited for message allowing you to go.

Your specified in-game name "Hugh_Rowlanad" is incorrect, so I can't help you.

Minimalistik

Those guys should be banned!

deejayy2k

he probably spammed the sub-key and weight check came up first. most people moan like hell when you weight check them so some cops don't do it.

creamy1

I do try and weigh but if I press 2 over and over and nothing happens I get frustrated.

I know to ticket you need to be near the driver (with truck and trailer beside truck)

and to weigh you must be behind the trailer. But I can press 2 over 100 times and nothing happens. Lag or not.

I believe the range should be expanded because it's very frustrating.

Hobo

Quote from: creamy1 on April 01, 2012, 21:42
Then make a suggestion topic about that.  C:-)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Concept

Yeah, it doesn't always work, the range is very specific, maybe he didn't do it on purpose.

bad_boy_13

I forgot to say:he has about 125km/h,he press the submission key and when i stop he continue his road.It wasan't a mistake or a submission key spam or anything.

Lindsey

Most the cops just camp @ happyland or LV freeway, if you overload LS > SF you'll be fine.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

TheFluttershyPony

Quote from: creamy1 on April 01, 2012, 21:42
I do try and weigh but if I press 2 over and over and nothing happens I get frustrated.

I know to ticket you need to be near the driver (with truck and trailer beside truck)

and to weigh you must be behind the trailer. But I can press 2 over 100 times and nothing happens. Lag or not.

I wanted to write the same, very often I try to weigh and fail in the end so I just give up after pressing submission key for 8324738957 times. It has nothing to do with farming.