is ramming allowed in the dirtring?

Started by Geckco, March 31, 2012, 00:24

Geckco

is ramming allowed in the dirt ring? because ive done it a few times, because the crashes are mother fucking amazing. could i be warned?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Konali

Server rules apply everywhere in the server. But there are exceptions like parking on rooftops in bases. Who knows this is one of themto.

So honestly, i cant give u a solid awnser because i never thought of it myself and  i cant make up rules:P
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Vinny

Quote from: Geckco on March 31, 2012, 00:24
is ramming allowed in the dirt ring? because ive done it a few times, because the crashes are mother fucking amazing. could i be warned?

Do you ever think about something which is not RAMMING ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Matias

Quote from: Geckco on March 31, 2012, 00:24

Cmon in a racetrack is almost impossible to do not crash anyone when you try to overpass at full speed, at real life you see crashes all the time at races

Joshy

if ramming in the racetrack is so much of a problem, do /exit and choose a different racetrack by using a different ID for /racetrack (id).
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Geckco

Quote from: Joshy on March 31, 2012, 16:14
if ramming in the racetrack is so much of a problem, do /exit and choose a different racetrack by using a different ID for /racetrack (id).

theirs different race tracks!@?!@?!?!! link to this topic pleaseee!@#!@#!
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Twizeler

Quote from: Geckco on March 31, 2012, 16:16
Quote from: Joshy on March 31, 2012, 16:14

theirs different race tracks!@?!@?!?!! link to this topic pleaseee!@#!@#!
there isnt a topic normal you do /racetrack but you can also do /racetrack 2 /racetrack 3 and so on verry simple

Deff

@Konali,
Intentional ramming is not allowed, thats what rules say.

So yeah ramming is allowed as long as it is not or appears to be intentional. So try not to ram anyone, but incase you rammed someone by mistake it should be no problem, you can apologize to him/her or compensation.

Lindsey

Ramming is only warnable if it's wrong side of the road, or intentional.

As there is no "wrong side" in the dirtring, then intentional is the only way to deal with it.

Rules apply server wide, so from that logic, the dirtring is still bound by the rules on ramming.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

RaceRX

I would think since i race in real life, and know you almost NEVER can overtake someone on this kinda track without contact.. I would say contact is allowed, but not straight up ramming them and blocking them in a corner.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

bazingashane0

Quote from: RaceRX on March 31, 2012, 18:59
I would think since i race in real life, and know you almost NEVER can overtake someone on this kinda track without contact.. I would say contact is allowed, but not straight up ramming them and blocking them in a corner.
I would have to agree but it's down to mick to decide.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Strato

At dirting You can choose diffrent racetracks.. so if You go with Your friend to /racetrack 50 for example noone will see You so there is no need to worry.

mick88

If you inform server staff about the event and don't organize it in server roads and it's clear to all participants that ramming is involved, then it's fine.

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on April 02, 2012, 18:37
If you inform server staff about the event and don't organize it in server roads and it's clear to all participants that ramming is involved, then it's fine.

thats good to know...  does it have to be an event? can I just go there with a couple of people and we ram each other till we have to get new cars? (Demolition Derbies)

and this is all at the racetrack in LV right? not the dirtring in LS? is the dirtring in LS open?

Geckco

wait theres a dirtring in LS??? is it opened???

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson