Road from LS to WC

Started by TripLeXxX, March 29, 2012, 21:30

Lindsey

Wow :) everyone likes my idea, thanks guys!!!

Ethan, you're always so negative, let people post their opinions this place isn't about locking people up and making them drones.

Just because it won't happen doesn't mean we can't talk about it.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Shock

How wouldnt we cuze u always have awsone ideas
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

$wedenTrucker!

Lindsey ur idea owns!! Many truckers driving from AP-WC sometimes and that road should help! +1 to u

Concept

But well the ferry can be kinda relaxing, and I doubt that Mick want to delete something he worked probably quite a long time on.

Bartek128

This is a bad idea.

I personaly like the ferry and would never replace it with a road...You want to drive to the islands?Simple just use the road from LV.

RaceRX

I don't see where it says no suggestion to mappings ethan. Just mapping houses.

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

+1 Lindsey :D

+/- 1 Tripple :)

Ephraim_Renais

Racer, Ethan is referring to this in the Read Before Posting sticky:

Quote from: Ethan - 3rd postany kind of mapping - if you are a server mapper, post in designated area

But as to the topic at hand,  the ferry is unique and I would hate to see it removed.

Shock

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on April 06, 2012, 16:42
Racer, Ethan is referring to this in the Read Before Posting sticky:

Quote from: Ethan - 3rd postany kind of mapping - if you are a server mapper, post in designated area

But as to the topic at hand,  the ferry is unique and I would hate to see it removed.

+1, i mean all the hard work that mick has put into the ferry would be useless
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Rivieri

-1. I'm sure Mick thought about this when he built the ferry, which is epic.

Trucker_martin

Ehhhm okay my opinion:

We need ferry!- 100 need ferry!
+ 100 to Lindsey love idea!

TheSandman

Forum warned PussInBoots.

I dont like the idea, the main reason there isnt a road there already is because there is a ferry, be patient and use it, or be impatient, (Like me), and speed around to LV + the expressway.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Shock

Traviizter

-1 Triple, the ferry is unique and can be really helpful.
+1 Lindsay, though the road should be closer to SF to make the ferry a bit more useful.
@Lindsay's idea: This could maybe stop cops being noobs/idling and camping the only viable way (I've thieved via the ferry a few times, with even fewer successes) from WC to anywhere else. At least thieves would have a decent chance at stealing and cops would have an actual job to do. Also, this may prevent crashes caused on the current Happyland bridge because it's very narrow.

Ethan

Quote from: Lindsey on April 05, 2012, 17:35
let people post their opinions, this place isn't about locking people up and making them drones.
Just because it won't happen doesn't mean we can't talk about it.

Im not negative, I am trying to enforce what Mick has put forth pertaining to things like this and you can talk about this all you want but until this is moved to either general topic, off topic, or somewhere else, noone can suggest new mapping

EDIT:
Ive tried to run a road from VCI to LS, and Ive now realized that if anything like this were to work (not suggesting here) mappers would need access to Eyre, Fir or even Island docks there... so Im just adding to the "opinions"