News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mw3 or bf3

Started by Geckco, March 27, 2012, 03:44

Geckco

Just a discussion thread over mw3 and bf3 as they are the top games in the gaming community. How do you feel about these games? Im a bf3 player and I've fallen in love with bf3 I true mw3 and I just didn't feel anything to it. What are ur all views on it!

Btw new patch on ps3 about time :D

Patch details for bf3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVwDiMIa7g
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Viper

I go FOR BF3 any day mw3 just sucks :)
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Strato

Rainbow

mw3 purely because of the features (theater mode, cod elite integrated) and the variety of game modes.

For some one like me that records gameplay the theater mode makes capturing those great moments so much easier then bf3.

Bf3 for me is hard to take serious because of all the vehicles and destructible environments but the lack of ease to just mess around and have fun without taking a beating to your stats.

IMO: MW3 is for when i want to wreck other players. BF3= sitting in a "tactical location" as most bf3 players like to call it. but in my eyes it is just sitting in a corner waiting for some one to walk by, some thing cod players would call camping. I only play BF3 purely for the vehicles and destructible environment that is about it. Rush and CQ is like the only two good game modes in BF3. Maybe if BF3 had private lobbies or servers to just mess around in and to be used for GBs BF3 would be better in my eyes then MW3. but since it doesn't, BF3 will forever remain as a game not taken serious and just played to mess around in. Just how i feel about it.

SuperGoof

i just bought both.

TwiXXXie

I own mw3 on Steam and i can tell you that is a beautiful game, tbh i never played any battlefield xD, i think ill try one of the series.

OffTopic: don't hate on each other, ex: that game sux, bablablabla ftw !

Lindsey

I've got both, I like both, but bf3 is more...fun. It's not the same shit over and over again, it's big maps, people are doing multiple different things and there are places to hide..where is in Mw3, lets face it, there is no hiding, the maps are shit.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

KaT37

here ... this is how a pro 1337 sniper does it @ BF3 xD <3

Geckco

hehe kat :D RUSSIAN SNIPER!
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.