CVT Reunion ! Bring back Car Trading with a new idea to solve the problem.

Started by Fender, March 25, 2012, 21:02

TheScaniaBoy

Why don't u do it like that: U have for example a RT and want to sell it to any player. U drive it to the Truck dealer and there is a Parking for the Vehicles they sell. There u park the Truck and it's for sale for other Players.

P.S. I hope u understand it :3

Shock

Quote from: TheSantaBoy on March 30, 2012, 18:30
Why don't u do it like that: U have for example a RT and want to sell it to any player. U drive it to the Truck dealer and there is a Parking for the Vehicles they sell. There u park the Truck and it's for sale for other Players.

Wasnt it like that at the 1st place?

Great idea!!!
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Konali

Quote from: TheSantaBoy on March 30, 2012, 18:30

So you sell your car towards the dealer and you get cash when another player busy it? or does the dealer gives you cash for it.?

Back then players put their cars /forsale and then it would turn up at wang cars ( or it had to be parked there)/
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheScaniaBoy

It will be at the Dealer. U park it there, do for example /forsale in the car and then other players will see what is better for them.

Styx

Strato

Actually guys i thought a little bit about that idea and i'm starting to think that it's not really needed.. mick said already No so his reason and arguments are strong + it's his server and his decission. Thank You for supporting this but I have to lock this, thank You once again.