CVT Reunion ! Bring back Car Trading with a new idea to solve the problem.

Started by Fender, March 25, 2012, 21:02

Laur

Shock

Strato make a poll, and some one notify mick about this topic
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Konali

Mick has a sensor in his brain that automaticly notifies him when there is a new topic on the forum. Mick is Big Brother, hes always watching.:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mick88

It will not be re-added for the same reason it was removed.
Advertising still persisted despite warns. There was a forum board and CB radio channel dedicated to trading, but players ignored them and advertised in chat and /me regardless.
Before removing trading I announced in forum that if things don't change, it will be removed. Nothing changed and nothing will, so trading will not come back.
As you see, I did everything you suggested and even more trying to preserve this feature, which was a significant part of the server. But some players just disrespected that.

Let this be a lesson for you in the feature: if players keep abusing certain feature, it gets removed forever.

Strato

Quote from: mick88 on March 26, 2012, 14:24
Advertising still persisted despite warns. There was a forum board and CB radio channel dedicated to trading, but players ignored them and advertised in chat and /me regardless.
Before removing trading I announced in forum that if things don't change, it will be removed. Nothing changed and nothing will, so trading will not come back.
As you see, I did everything you suggested and even more trying to preserve this feature, which was a significant part of the server. But some players just disrespected that.

Let this be a lesson for you in the feature: if players keep abusing certain feature, it gets removed forever.

But why loyal players must be punished for things what noobs did? Server changed since that year, there are more responsable people and more mature.. if You will punish advertising by warn people will be scared and they would stop talking  in the main chat. Trading cars is an amamazing thing and maybe that's the thing that's the thing that may change the server to even more perfect as it is now. Just give it a chance, let trading be on for a week, if You won't like the new thing remove it, if it Would be fine just let it be.

Shock

Quote from: Strato. on March 26, 2012, 15:11

But why loyal players must be punished for things what noobs did? Server changed since that year, there are more responsable people and more mature.. if You will punish advertising by warn people will be scared and they would stop talking  in the main chat. Trading cars is an amamazing thing and maybe that's the thing that's the thing that may change the server to even more perfect as it is now. Just give it a chance, let trading be on for a week, if You won't like the new thing remove it, if it Would be fine just let it be.

I Think That we deserve one more chance?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Twido

i say -1 becouse of the stupid advertising in the mainchat.. i'm 100% sure or maybe 1000% sure , that the mainchat is gonna be full like 'Selling Infernus for 400.000!!! , come buy!!! ' <--- i don't want this and hope its never gonna be added.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Strato

Quote from: twido on March 26, 2012, 17:06

i say -1 becouse of the stupid advertising in the mainchat.. i'm 100% sure or maybe 1000% sure , that the mainchat is gonna be full like 'Selling Infernus for 400.000!!! , come buy!!! ' <--- i don't want this and hope its never gonna be added.

Twido stop being such a vaseline for Staff.. if You would read my suggestion You wouldn't mention about the spam.

Geckco

strato as much as i want this back, Mick wont bring it back. give it up man.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Strato

Quote from: Geckco on March 26, 2012, 17:17
strato as much as i want this back, Mick wont bring it back. give it up man.

I never give up.

Twido

Quote from: Strato. on March 26, 2012, 17:15

Twido stop being such a vaseline for Staff.. if You would read my suggestion You wouldn't mention about the spam.
i'm just doing what you do :) your always negative about my suggestions so i just owned you back now and i still stay at my -1 cuz of the spams

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Lindsey

I'd bet most of those players who abused it aren't even here still.

Life isn't fair, but this is in your hands mick, and i think we're being punished for something we didn't do.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Strato

Quote from: twido on March 26, 2012, 17:24
Quote from: Strato. on March 26, 2012, 17:15

i'm just doing what you do :) your always negative about my suggestions so i just owned you back now and i still stay at my -1 cuz of the spams

Because anger is leading Your emotions. Just read first what i said, stop being a vaseline for staff and thinki with Your brain. Thanks

Shock

:gtfo: bitch!!!!!

KaT37

if it would be added i would love to buy some elegyes with big odo ^^