LV -> WC bridge @ Rockshore, Las Venturas

Started by Twido, March 24, 2012, 15:46

Twido

Hey guys , today i created a new bridge from lv-wc its at the same location ( Rockshore , Las Venturas) but its much more bigger!
Check the images and sure the video :)

ps: the yellow dock barriers infront of the houses are removed! and the trees on road are all getting removed in samp

video:

http://www.xfire.com/video/55c4eb/

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Konali

It looks cool dude:P you gave me new ideas for making bridges:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Spekter

Great bridge man. We need something like this.

Supra

It's nice, but the last thing I want is larger roads. For my taste, everything should be much narrower..

Strato

it aint mapped professionaly.. idea is cool but let it make someone else :P

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Nice bridge you made .. And what is very important is bigger ;)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

IIICarloseschIII

Perfect idea Strato, this way the cops wont be able to block the road +1  :))

Twido

Quote from: Strato. on March 24, 2012, 17:39
it aint mapped professionaly.. idea is cool but let it make someone else :P
+1 strato :) i know its non professionally cuz i made that in 5min

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Dynamo

very nice but 1 question will this design interfere with the base that is currently under the LV-->WC bridge

Leoviz

Twido

Quote from: Dynamo on March 24, 2012, 19:37
very nice but 1 question will this design interfere with the base that is currently under the LV-->WC bridge
yeah , but its not the perfect one ^.^ , its a suggestion :p

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Laur

+1 nice idea , but this bridge have some bugs :P
If any mapper wants to do it he have to fix it :)

mr.hilly

Quote from: Laur79 on March 25, 2012, 18:36
+1 nice idea , but this bridge have some bugs :P
If any mapper wants to do it he have to fix it :)
i think she means __^__   <-- about this place remove to  ---> l_l_l could be fun :D

Twido

Ask Ethan for better one :p or mick or any other mapper in cvt , and its a brigde that was created in 5min xD ..

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]