News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Gaming Computer

Started by Antangin_JRG, March 24, 2012, 03:49

Dr_dog

also you said its probably hot swap power supply for server so its probably modular and you can just pull it out from the main PSU. for example my file server got triple PSU redundant so theres 3 modules and 3 power inputs so if you break 2 you still keep going. Just look for cheaper 460w from antec, coolermaster or something
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

RaceRX

Click the tab called, computer specs on my sig, mobo, cpu, psu, gfx card, ram and case. All after everything to my door $640. You're not gonna be as happy as you think your gonna be with the i3, and 2gb of ram and their shitty psu's with like, 220watt like my last pc. Just find a computer around your house or something, take the cd drive and the hdd and buy the rest of the parts and get building.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Nate

Quote from: RaceRX on March 25, 2012, 09:49
Click the tab called, computer specs on my sig, mobo, cpu, psu, gfx card, ram and case. All after everything to my door $640. You're not gonna be as happy as you think your gonna be with the 83, and 2gb of ram and their shitty psu's with like, 220watt like my last pc. Just find a computer around your house or something, take the cd drive and the hdd and buy the rest of the parts and get building.
+1
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Shock

Click the tab called, computer specs on my sig, mobo, cpu, psu, gfx card, ram and case. All after everything to my door $640. You're not gonna be as happy as you think your gonna be with the 83, and 2gb of ram and their shitty psu's with like, 220watt like my last pc. Just find a computer around your house or something, take the cd drive and the hdd and buy the rest of the parts and get building.

What he sead  :OK:
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Antangin_JRG

Quote from: Dr_dog on March 25, 2012, 09:35
also you said its probably hot swap power supply for server so its probably modular and you can just pull it out from the main PSU. for example my file server got triple PSU redundant so theres 3 modules and 3 power inputs so if you break 2 you still keep going. Just look for cheaper 460w from antec, coolermaster or something

hax... "antec, coolermaster or something" product PSU for server, or PSU for server is the same as the personal computer PSU?

btw... how much do you need to build your pc (on your sig)?

Click the tab called, computer specs on my sig, mobo, cpu, psu, gfx card, ram and case. All after everything to my door $640. You're not gonna be as happy as you think your gonna be with the i3, and 2gb of ram and their shitty psu's with like, 220watt like my last pc. Just find a computer around your house or something, take the cd drive and the hdd and buy the rest of the parts and get building.

yea... that could be an option, coz there's no reply about the 43v7477 till now... and dunno to if the IBM compatible with the GTX550ti

Dr_dog

PSU i was talking about was like this

Thats for U2 server though but you understand the point on it. If you break it, you take new one from shelf and stick that in and no reboots or downtime.
My specs which i got there it was about 1.460€ i had most of the parts at my old PC already so it was just upgrading.
I mean with the "antec bla bla bla.." regular ATX power supplies
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

DJ_Smashon

All of them is a piece of shit! But parts and build it by your own!  :D
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Antangin_JRG

Quote from: Dr_dog on March 26, 2012, 13:54
PSU i was talking about was like this

Thats for U2 server though but you understand the point on it. If you break it, you take new one from shelf and stick that in and no reboots or downtime.
My specs which i got there it was about 1.460€ i had most of the parts at my old PC already so it was just upgrading.
I mean with the "antec bla bla bla.." regular ATX power supplies

hax... i found the picture of the back side of IBM x3100

you think its a regular ATX power supply?

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on March 26, 2012, 16:33
All of them is a piece of shit! But parts and build it by your own!  :D

yea... i know these comps are servers... but i could save my budget... :D

Dr_dog

Thats ATX PSU. its not rackmount or hot swap. I hope the "server" you going to buy isnt using SCSI or your stuck with those 72.3GB hard drives.
Also its probably just workstation. Kinda wondered the IO too theres no sound I/O and only few USB. I suggest to get a cheap sound card too. Expecting its IBM it will sound like vacuum cleaner probably. Or thats what their rackmount servers are like bloody turbines. And if thats really a server it probably is pretty loud
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Antangin_JRG

Quote from: Dr_dog on March 27, 2012, 15:28
Thats ATX PSU. its not rackmount or hot swap. I hope the "server" you going to buy isnt using SCSI or your stuck with those 72.3GB hard drives.
Also its probably just workstation. Kinda wondered the IO too theres no sound I/O and only few USB. I suggest to get a cheap sound card too. Expecting its IBM it will sound like vacuum cleaner probably. Or thats what their rackmount servers are like bloody turbines. And if thats really a server it probably is pretty loud

yea... it's a "single cpu tower server", and you think, if i attach a gtx550ti to it will it compatible? if YDK ill ask the CS again...

RaceRX

How much are you looking to spend? Me and some friends can find some parts to build if you like..
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Antangin_JRG

Quote from: RaceRX on March 28, 2012, 15:34
How much are you looking to spend? Me and some friends can find some parts to build if you like..

hmmm... looks like 1,091.11 USD or 822.279 EUR, i've ask the sales about the video card compatibility
Quote from: TheDumbledore on March 28, 2012, 11:42
Quote from: Dr_dog on March 27, 2012, 15:28

yea... it's a "single cpu tower server", and you think, if i attach a gtx550ti to it will it compatible? if YDK ill ask the CS again...
if they reply yes, i can, so i have to spend 927.441 USD or 698.714 EUR for the for the server and 182.432 USD or 137.770 EUR for the video card, i use www.xe.com to convert the currencies... :D now i'm waiting for the reply from the sales :)

Dr_dog

it btw uses probably only PCI-X slots (Server boards only)
so you probably wont even find PCI-E 16x
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

RaceRX

Thats alot of money. Why are you looking at these cheaper computers? Or am i misreading your post.. I paid 640 for my build.. Besides the HDD. i had that.

Nice

Antangin_JRG

Quote from: Dr_dog on March 30, 2012, 05:22
it btw uses probably only PCI-X slots (Server boards only)
so you probably wont even find PCI-E 16x
the spec said Slot provided 3 x PCI-E x16

Quote from: RaceRX on March 30, 2012, 07:04
Thats alot of money. Why are you looking at these cheaper computers? Or am i misreading your post.. I paid 640 for my build.. Besides the HDD. i had that.
race... you said "Besides the HDD", how much is the capacity of your hard drive? ill check the price here... :D if the overall price is more cheaper... ill choose that one :D