North Korea's Satellite Launch or "Kwangmyongsong-3"

Started by Migs, March 21, 2012, 03:12

Migs

From Wikipedia:

Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 is a North Korean earth observation satellite, scheduled for launch between April 12–16, 2012 aboard the Unha carrier rocket. The launch is planned to mark the centenary of the birth of Kim Il Sung, the country's founder.

On March 16, 2012, the Korean Central News Agency reported that the Korean Committee for Space Technology has announced that Kwangmyongsong-3 is to be launched to mark the centenary of Kim Il Sung's birth and the launch details was also announced. In the same announcement it was said that the launch will be made southwards and debris generated from the flight will not impact neighboring countries. On March 17 the North Korean authorities announced it invites foreign experts and journalists to observe a satellite launch. The main newspaper Rodong Sinmun said the rocket will take a "safer" flight path compared to previous launches that strayed into Japanese airspace. The North's official news agency said it had told the International Civil Aviation Organisation, the International Maritime Organisation, the International Telecommunication Union and other bodies about the upcoming launch.

Few days later article released by the Korean Central News Agency stressed that "the peaceful development and use of space is a universally recognized legitimate right of a sovereign state. The satellite launch for scientific researches into the peaceful development and use of space and economic development can by no means be a monopoly of specified countries".

Rocket Flight Plan:

PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE'S STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
~~~
Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness.

$nake

Sorry Mi, but I think that here's not so many guys who are interesting in other cases than American/European :)

Strato

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Lindsey

View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Dr_dog

took me 6 times to read the Kwangmyongsong-3 correctly
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Strato

Quote from: Dr_dog on March 21, 2012, 14:58
took me 6 times to read the Kwangmyongsong-3 correctly

i treid 5 then i gave up :fuckthat:

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Jedi

I'm laughing at this post as well I was laughing when I saw on tv korean people cring at the funeral of their dictator.
Die fucking comunisten :fuckthat:

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Nate

Quote from: Jedi_Italian on March 21, 2012, 17:24
I'm laughing at this post as well I was laughing when I saw on tv korean people cring at the funeral of their dictator.
Die fucking comunisten :fuckthat:

That's not nice. Just because they live in a different lifestyle then yourself doesn't mean you have to insult.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]