Fuel At Airports

Started by IcePick, March 20, 2012, 17:58

IcePick

ok basically my idea is this... the airports that can be accessed by road should be put into the menu for the tanker missions becuase when you think about it airplane fuel is the same system as normal fuel, so by using this method would make fuel hauling a little bit more entertaining. In real life fuel is hauled to airports. it would make the server more realisitc and in my opinion cool..
for example load at WC for 3 dst
VCI
LSI
WCA ( wet county airport )
more places to haul fuel so people dont get bored.. the airports that cannot be reached by road should have roads made near them. For example the map i was working on was extremely close to Las Venturas Island Airport.. just add another road and there it is now accessible.

mr.hilly

Dr_Doom

Great Idea! I hope it ts implemented into the server...

+1

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

creamy1

+1

Maybe not for the roads to island airports. Maybe just load at a fuel depot close to the island on shore.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheScaniaBoy

Already suggested, but still +1 :)

Ethan

well you have no drop-offs in VCI because there is no airport , and no drop-offs for SFI/LSI because they are islands. your idea for roads to an island is somewhat un-needed because they wouldnt be islands anymore if you had roads to them.

droctogonapus

you used to be able to haul fuel to airports but that was like when the server basicly started and before the player boomer

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Supra

I can "+1" for the hauling fuel to the airports accessible by road, but I don't want SFI and LVI to have roads to them..

Ethan

Quote from: Supra on March 21, 2012, 20:02
I can "+1" for the hauling fuel to the airports accessible by road, but I don't want SFI and LVI to have roads to them..

same here, forgot to add that in

IcePick

its just an idea :D it needs a little tweaking thanks to you guys we now have a problem and a solution

Strato

BovvaN

Swedish Truck Driver

Price:   $5,500,000   (resale price: $2,750,000)
Player name   Date when bought
BovvaN              6 May 2011
Slots:   5
Quote from: LindseyTo those people who have earned a house with 3+ slots it's an achievement, why should it be lowered? That's unfair for those who paid more.

Joshly98