Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Muamba

Started by TheGame, March 18, 2012, 07:19

TheGame

Hello guys,
yesterday happend a sad moment in the football history.  :(
The footballmatch: Tottenham Hotspur- Bolton Wanderes ...
Muamba (player from Bolton) had a heart attack and that was a big shock for everyone.
I hope everyone knows how this is and pray for him.

martata14

The state of midfielder Fabrice Mwambo remains critical and decisive next 24 to life.
This was announced this morning Bolton coach Owen Coyle, who spent the night in a London hospital where former England youth international was taken last night after a heart attack during a game Tontam - Bolton FA Cup.
Midfielder still in intensive care with life-threatening. He was in stable condition, after which his vital signs worsened and now leads the most important fight - for this life.
"His condition is very serious. With God's help, he will be fine, but the next 24 hours will be absolutely crucial for him.
Let us all pray together for him, so he can recover, "said coach Owen Coyle, late last night after the official website of Bolton said:
"Bolton Wanderers Football Club can confirm that Fabrice Mwambo was admitted to hospital with heart attack" London Chest ", where he was in critical condition in intensive care.
More information will be reported at this stage. The club asks media to respect the privacy of the family of players. "
On Saturday evening a terrible accident marred quarterfinal clash in FA Cup between Tottenham and Bolton. Midfielder Fabrice Mwambo fell in midfield without being touched by someone and immediately rallied support his two opponents medical team.
The situation was very serious, because a person is reading Mwambo pain and horror, and seconds later Bolton midfielder lost consciousness.
As he was given emergency, even defibrillator was used to restore normal breathing, but according to information from the stadium, he was rushed to a nearby hospital, not breathing. Objectives 10 minutes doctors fought for his life on the ground before you embark on a stretcher and drive him to the hospital.
According to BBC, midfielder struggling for his life. Referee Howard Webb brought the two players off the pitch composition. Many people in the stands crying, and Ivan Klasnic, who also suffered terrible health problems ahead of time, pray. Fans of both teams all together chanted the name of the injured player, and then fell into anxious silence.

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Clutch

Yeah, that's what happens when you play for 90 minutes streight and not scoring.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

TheSandman

Quote from: Jabroni on March 18, 2012, 07:50
Yeah, that's what happens when you play for 90 minutes streight and not scoring.
Or putting makeup back on.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Strato

That's sad.. good that they stopped the match. They showed some honour to him.

$hadow

ye i heard ! i prayed for him :(
but his condition is stable according to local news .

$nake

I hope that he will be okay :(
:trainsguy:

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I watched that match ... I am so sorry but now I am happy cuz I read somewhere on internet that he is good now :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Lindsey

he won't be playing professional football again! LOL.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Concept

Quote from: Lindsey on March 20, 2012, 22:26
LOL? How is that funny?

Nate

Poor lad, i'm not a bolton fan but that really does stink. He was only 23!
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Lindsey

Quote from: Concept on March 20, 2012, 23:52
LOL? How is that funny?

Not my fault his heart isn't strong.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Strato

Quote from: Lindsey on March 21, 2012, 14:36
LOL? How is that funny?

It doesn't mean You need to laugh at ill people.

Twizeler

video is deleted

Supra

Quote from: Lindsey on March 21, 2012, 14:36
LOL? How is that funny?

You don't think that was a little bit rude?