Convoy Trucking $nake's Toolbar

Started by $nake, March 15, 2012, 18:23

creamy1

Good idea but not many people use toolbars.

I personally use Firefox and Speed Dial. All CVT websites and more are in Thumbnails and there's 11 pages X 16 bookmarks. That would be one gigantic toolbar! :D

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheSandman

I dont really see a use for this, i have the CT.net page and Admin Panel as my first two bookmarks in my Chrome bar, i use them the most, but good effort :p

Offtopic: 1000th post  :fuckyeah:
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Traviizter

I use Chrome.
Plus this looks useless; bookmarks bar, js.

Clutch

I refuse to use anything from $nake.  :challengeaccepted:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

$nake

RaceRX

Quote from: Jabroni on March 16, 2012, 09:15
same. People kept refering me to his fraps link, I said this exactly..

This, will go in my fourm sig later.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

Quote from: RaceRX on March 19, 2012, 09:21

Yeeaa.. better to trust a noob instead of experienced player, good way of thinking guys!

Ethan

snake, why do you get so bent out of shape if noone wants to use your toolbar.. yeah its unique, but let people decide if they want to use it or not.

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on March 19, 2012, 12:55
snake, why do you get so bent out of shape if noone wants to use your toolbar.. yeah its unique, but let people decide if they want to use it or not.
I'm talking about my link(s), and these guys replys atm Ethan..

Ontopic: It's your wish to use my toolbar or not, I'm not forcing anyone :)

RaceRX

Good, because I won't be using it.

Nice

Clutch

Quote from: $nake on March 19, 2012, 12:52
Quote from: RaceRX on March 19, 2012, 09:21

Yeeaa.. better to trust a noob instead of experienced player, good way of thinking guys!
Noob? :cereal:
I piss exellance.   :fuckyeah:
Or must i translate to your gay ass laguage.

I pissie exallanceie.  :gtroll:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Xero

Toolbars can be a good thing, but not for something like this where there's minimal places to go. Right now CVT is good where it is, one website, one twitter page, one fb page and SAMP itself. Most people just use their bookmarks to get to one place or another. One of the reasons why you have the option to create folders in bookmark toolbars.

I personal like to have minimal bars taking up my view of a webpage and having toolbars slow my web browsing. It's not a dumb idea, few may use it but for the most part it's not necessary to try make anything like this "official" if that's what you were aiming for, it's just simply another personal tool for individual needs.

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: CYBERWAR on March 15, 2012, 19:50
:seriously_guy: i dont use any toolbars

same here its just a waste of everything :P
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

SeraMondialu

/me noticed here one of $nake's creations topics, just for spamm and useless .