Signature lines

Started by $nake, March 14, 2012, 16:51

$nake

I'm wanna suggest a limit for signature at forum..
<- JUST LOOK, do you want to see something like that ?

So my suggestion is:
to make a limit for signature at forum to max 2-3 lines..
Like: first for CT Signature, second for own text, third for second line own text..

OR

like hax said, [hide] tag will apply automatictely* when signature will have more than 1 line..

* - i fkn never know how to write this word correctly :-\

Konali

I always thought there was a max limit of lines we could use in the signature, i just tested it and we can add alot of lines.
Sure it can be annoying, but its not that big of a deal i think.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

SeraMondialu

-1, its perfect now .

$nake u get unmuted ? LOL, u get unmuted for 1 day and u started again to make "$nake creations posts" .

Strato

Quote from: Seraphim on March 14, 2012, 18:55
-1, its perfect now .

$nake u get unmuted ? LOL, u get unmuted for 1 day and u started again to make "$nake creations posts" .

Shut Up, noone care's what You say.

When the signature is 2 long someone can report him on forum so his sig may change.. there's no need to change it now

Nitrochegs

+1 I was just about to suggest this when I saw Konali's sig yesterday :)

<3

RaceRX

Nonono. I'm max lined on my signiture because of gay codes. 7 lines is the max when I made my sig.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Supra

RaceRX

You know what i suggest, a force [ hide=TEXT ] boxes.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

Quote from: RaceRX on March 14, 2012, 20:38
You know what i suggest, a force [ hide=TEXT ] boxes.
This is my second idea to avoid these mega long signatures :)

Dr_dog

signatures could be wide but not tall just like snake got neatly compacted everything in 2/8 of the screen
Not sure is it possible to make force {HIDE} thing
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Konali

updated my signature happy now?:P
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mick88

Quote from: Konali on March 14, 2012, 16:58
I always thought there was a max limit of lines we could use in the signature, i just tested it and we can add alot of lines.

It's a big deal, and it's the reason only 2 pictures are allowed in signature.
Admins are exempt from forums settings.

Dan_Nobleman

I don't have an issue with the amount of lines you can have, it's the amount of quotes you have in your signature.

Quote from: $nake on March 14, 2012, 16:51
when signature will have more than 1 line..

You gotta be fucking kidding me... Nothing would show in my signature then.

Why bother using the actual forum quote box, because that is equivalent to 4 lines of text, rather, use the quotation marks. There is a reason why we have them on the keyboard.

"A wise man has spoken" - Whoeverthefuck Saidthis
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on March 15, 2012, 16:42
Quote from: Konali on March 14, 2012, 16:58
It's a big deal, and it's the reason only 2 pictures are allowed in signature.
Admins are exempt from forums settings.
So maybe set these lines to 3 or add auto-adding [hide] tag :)
Admins are (called) players so should be included to this rule :)

Joshy

Use the option to turn off signatures if you are so annoyed about it.

Having 'auto-hide' is not possible because the [hide] tag is made by the custom BBCode mod.

A good option here is to disable the following tags: [br][hr][quote][code]. I know that xfire / youtube videos are disabled in signatures since I disabled them myself.

It's possible to edit the theme stylesheet which will make signatures up to a maximum height (like 200px), after that it will force a scroll-bar. Check this link for an example at 100px (extreme...) http://i.imgur.com/RG55A.png - notice the scroll-bar?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)