Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Zmodeler - Renders

Started by Matheus, March 13, 2012, 19:07

Matheus

Some things that i made in zmodeler :smile2:

Comment :)

They are only 3D Works, the Petrol need some fixes and will be avaiable for the game. The Artict 3 attached to the Artict 1 cant work in game, unless i replace it in BagboxA and BagboxB

ihatetn931

I don't see why you couldn't make the 2 trailers attach in game, Just take the dummy off a truck where the trailer hooks up and put it on the back of the trailer. That means you'll be able to pull an ulimited amount of trailers.

Matheus

Quote from: ihatetn931 on March 13, 2012, 19:23
I don't see why you couldn't make the 2 trailers attach in game, Just take the dummy off a truck where the trailer hooks up and put it on the back of the trailer. That means you'll be able to pull an ulimited amount of trailers.

Already tried. Every mod that i see with Double trailers is like: Bagboxa and Benson, Bagboxa and Stairs etc. I will try again, i'm not that good with other dummys. You already tried it?

ihatetn931

No i haven't tried it but i can give it a try.

Matheus

Quote from: ihatetn931 on March 13, 2012, 19:26
No i haven't tried it but i can give it a try.

If u want, you can try :P

ihatetn931

I gave it a quick try, my idea didn't work. Even tho by default the artic3 has a trailer hook up on the back, why it dosen't connect i dunno. Only way to do it is the bagabox shiznit, but you could make a dolly to connect the trailers.

Can you even buy bagaboxes in Covoy Trucking?

Matheus

Quote from: ihatetn931 on March 13, 2012, 20:33
I gave it a quick try, my idea didn't work. Even tho by default the artic3 has a trailer hook up on the back, why it dosen't connect i dunno. Only way to do it is the bagabox shiznit, but you could make a dolly to connect the trailers.

Can you even buy bagaboxes in Covoy Trucking?

You can

Strato

awesome :) i need to start modding too