News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Random Images

Started by George23, March 11, 2012, 12:15

George23

Not sure that I can called a "game" but I hope this is the right place to post this kind of thing.
Is very easy, all you have to do is to post a random image, something interesting, funny, real life whatever you think that is good as an image. I suggest using imageshack or tinypic as your upload site.

I create some rules in order to make sure that this topic stays clean.

1. Do not post images more than 1024 pixels wide
2. No hotlinking - You need to put the image in the following tag:  - No one want to open 100 tabs to see your pictures.
3. No nudity, adult, or offensive material (no trolling of religious, the issue of belief is a sensitive topic that we would like to avoid.)
4. No images with swearing
5. No quoting of images - Click reply NOT quote.
6. No moving images
7. IF YOU POST AT ALL YOU MUST POST A RANDOM IMAGE. DO NOT POST A REPLY WITHOUT A IMAGE
8. Follow the Forum rules - Read Now

After a hard working day on CVT, come here and relax by looking at some nice pictures.

PS: Please no picture with trucks (real and in-game). There are already enough topic where to post that kind of pictures.

George23

I will start with some pictures:

George23

True story

I hoping to see some nice pics :D

Supreme

Joshly98

Kenworth

Joshy

[hide=this image which contains swearing but obviously the OP of this topic does not want swearing so I hid this image from plain sight in order not to offend him and any others that may be offended (also slightly offensive)][/hide]

My job here is done. Got to love reddit :)
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Spekter

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Addis

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Spekter

Metzi

Ethan

Nado

some images are not safe for work, but nobody works here so fuck it

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Doc.

Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Doc.

Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock