Mature people, take a moment. (sensitive)

Started by Lindsey, March 06, 2012, 21:30

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: sveki on March 08, 2012, 01:21
Quote from: Ian on March 08, 2012, 00:37
We help everyone else out
:lol:
Sorry, I just couldn't keep a straight face.

We do, we sent aid to Japan when their nuclear reactors blew up, we sent relief to Haiti when the earthquake hit them, and there are countless times when we aided people. So you can laugh all you want, but realize that we do in fact help people more than any other country.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

badboi787

Go watch it and educate about what Invisible Children actually do.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Lindsey

Quote from: badboi787 on March 08, 2012, 01:47

Go watch it and educate about what Invisible Children actually do.
I don't give money unless it's a registered charity, this is actually not. It's kind of running as a business.

The goal of the video i posted is simply to make people aware of Kony and spread it further, not to get people to donate.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Spekter

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on March 08, 2012, 01:42

We do, we sent aid to Japan when their nuclear reactors blew up, we sent relief to Haiti when the earthquake hit them, and there are countless times when we aided people. So you can laugh all you want, but realize that we do in fact help people more than any other country.

The things you stated are minor and negligible when compared to amount of death and destruction you have brought upon another countries.

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: sveki on March 09, 2012, 08:57

The things you stated are minor and negligible when compared to amount of death and destruction you have brought upon another countries.

First off, its other, not another.

Second, War doesn't mean shit. America is completely fine, we don't attack neighboring countries, but when somebody attacks us, they know they'll get shit coming to them.

Hate America if you want, but know that we do stuff for the world.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on March 09, 2012, 22:53

Second, War doesn't mean shit. America is completely fine, we don't attack neighboring countries, but when somebody attacks us, they know they'll get shit coming to them.

I never noticed my mistake until you pointed it out for me. I know the difference between other and another, but English is not my native language, so i dont give a fuck. Anyway, thats not whats important.

I suppose North Vietnam attacked you, so you went there and killed millions? Am i right?

RaceRX

Quote from: sveki on March 10, 2012, 10:22

I never noticed my mistake until you pointed it out for me. I know the difference between other and another, but English is not my native language, so i dont give a fuck. Anyway, thats not whats important.

I suppose North Vietnam attacked you, so you went there and killed millions? Am i right?
People fuck with us, We fuck them over twice as hard lol
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Nate

Quote from: sveki on March 10, 2012, 10:22

Just saying guys, remember when you are hating on the U.S. that if it weren't for us, you may all be under Aryan Dictation and be speaking German right now.
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Geckco

QuoteJust saying guys, remember when you are hating on the U.S. that if it weren't for us, you may all be under Aryan Dictation and be speaking German right now.

fucking true as hell.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

The Wolf

Sorry nate but that's false, america couldn't take on Germany and Japan by themselves, they would of been slaughtered even more.

The US contributed to win WWII together with other Countries, nations, colonies, individuals. In other words. Everyone that participated with the Allies; won WWII. The winning of WWII is not credited to one nation.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Nate

Quote from: The Wolf on March 14, 2012, 00:18
Sorry nate but that's false, america couldn't take on Germany and Japan by themselves, they would of been slaughtered even more.

The US contributed to win WWII together with other Countries, nations, colonies, individuals. In other words. Everyone that participated with the Allies; won WWII. The winning of WWII is not credited to one nation.

^^

Well you see, by my original statement i meant that WITHOUT the United States stepping into world war 2 the world most likely would have been taken over by Nazi Germany. Since at the time of Pearl Harbor and the U.S. entering the war Germany was fighting a war on two fronts: with England and the Soviet Union. Lets start with the western front.

The battle of Britain was no doubt going to be won by the Nazi's if the time ever came for operation Sealion (the large-scale invasion of England). I say this because Germany held nearly EVERY advantage over England. They had a new development called the me-109 and the me-262 which were the world's first Jetfighters. They could out fly any other aircraft the allies had by over 200+ miles per hour (about 350kph for those of you not in the U.S.). They also had better tanks then the British. The panzer mark III and panzer IV and not to mention the King tiger tank. The last but definitely not least is the battle of the atlantic. The wolf packs of U-boats were starving England of supplies and food and sooner or later could have brought here to her knee's on this alone.

Moving to the eastern front (soviet union). In the eastern front the only reason the momemtum shifted from the Axis' favor to the Allies is because Germany had supplies still tied up in france. If Japan did not attack the U.S. at Pearl Harbor the U.S. would not have entered the war (yet). This means that Germany would have held off Operation Barbarossa (invasion of Soviet Union) because hitler and his Generals well knew that they could not fight a 2 front war. They would have held of Operation Barbarossa until they finally starved England enough and went in for the kill.

So therefore England would fall, as well as russia because remember at this time Japan would be dedicating all of their military resources to Invading Russia as well. This means russia would fall, and Japan would be linked with Germany. After that it's simple. The German Wolf Packs (submarine fleets) go to the aid of Japan attacking the United States and using the Divide-and-conquer and island hopping tactic. The German U-boats would aid in sinking the American Fleet and most importantly the American Aircraft carriers.

So there you go. A completely reasonable circumstance of how the Axis powers could take over the world. I guess you could essentially blame Japan for the Axis powers losing, although i'm pretty happy that they lost. I'm sorry wolf but  couldn't let False information roam wild n' free. :3
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

The Wolf

Quote from: Nate on March 14, 2012, 00:24
Quote from: The Wolf on March 14, 2012, 00:18

^^
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

$hadow

sry if this topic is going off topic and im pretty sure it is .
if america didnt use the nuclear bomb on japan .. America won't be America these days  !
japan was destroying it ..
and there isnt a probleme or war in the world  ,america didnt interfere in it.

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: $hadow on March 14, 2012, 11:39
sry if this topic is going off topic and im pretty sure it is .
if america didnt use the nuclear bomb on japan .. America won't be America these days  !
japan was destroying it ..
and there isnt a probleme or war in the world  ,america didnt interfere in it.

First off, Japan performed a hypocritical attack on the US, Pearl Harbor was a pussy move, aimed to mainly piss us off. Japan couldn't defeat us if we had a war pact. Our military obliterated their forces, and we showed them up by bombing them with ATOMIC bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. America will forever be America, land of the free, home of the brave, and I will stand by my country until the day I die.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS