Major cop troll by Cpt. Cruise Control, enjoy

Started by Rubber, March 05, 2012, 08:25

Ethan

current standing:
Rubber 1 police 0
Joshy 2 police 0

go wambulance go

Rubber

Clutch, I'm not sure if that's directed towards me or racer...just to clarify, I am not the one claiming mods as my own.

Clutch

Quote from: Rubber on March 08, 2012, 00:44
Clutch, I'm not sure if that's directed towards me or racer...just to clarify, I am not the one claiming mods as my own.
Towards you, I know you didn't say those were your mods, but I want "yours" sense you didn't "scratch" make them you can't keep them to yourself,
Link to your mods, below. I wait. V
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Rubber

I posted the link for it....did you watch the video? The link is in the video description. I never once called it my own mod, nor did I say I would share it so I don't have to post anything, but I did anyway.

Clutch

Quote from: Rubber on March 08, 2012, 02:00
I posted the link for it....did you watch the video? The link is in the video description. I never once called it my own mod, nor did I say I would share it so I don't have to post anything, but I did anyway.
I'm talking about car mods, you didnt make them from scratch, you took parts from other cars and trucks etc.. so why can only you have them if you didnt make them, Link, I wait.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Rubber

do you see any mods in that video? I didn't think so. I do have mods that I have modified but I'm not calling them my own, so it doesn't even matter. Go back under your bridge and stop trolling clutch, I'm tired of answering you. You know I'm right but you won't give up. I'm also not refusing to post links, I just can't. I'm on school internet and they don't let you use uploading sites. I would be more than happy to send them through xfire tho. I have some nice sound mods that I DID create from scratch and they ARE mine. And yet, I'm still willing to give them out if you ask nicely.

MikeMan