Major cop troll by Cpt. Cruise Control, enjoy

Started by Rubber, March 05, 2012, 08:25

Rubber

Just some CC fun, note the expert use of cruise control during the spin. The chase continued for another 10 minutes or so but the cops got bored and didn't record the rest.

[xfire]551822/[/xfire]

Toms_Farkys

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

Ethan

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Are you fucking kidding me ? :O You need to got a ban bout speed hack xD xD just kidding :D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Strato

DeeJayy

RaceRX

Quote from: eRRRor. on March 05, 2012, 16:02
Perfects :D i like your mod for sky :D link?
its my mod. Unless he changed it.. I can't see the video because I'm on mobile.

Oh and by the way, I don't like to give my mods out.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

Race, I gotta say this because it's pissing me off. This is NOT your mod...you did not create it. Yes, you may have found the link for it and sent it to me, but all I have to do is search "sky mod" on google or youtube to find it. In fact, here is the link FFS. Calling something your own even though you didn't create it is plagiarism.

The link is in the description of the video btw.

$hadow

Haha :D i wonder why u didnt u get banned for airbreak lol :O
u bribed smokey didnt u xD
like i always say to u :
PRO ! :P

Rubber

Cruise control isn't airbreak or speedhack...

Joshy

The only footage I have from wambulance chases over uhh... 20 hours let's say? I spent A LOT in bail.

Geckco got fucked up and he raged xD well worth the pole ninja ownage. Video encoding messed up so ignore the last 20 seconds.

Any cops that were chasing me, please give your testimonials on my driving :P

Sir. Cruise Control checking out...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

$hadow

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

MikeMan

Clutch

Quote from: Rubber on March 05, 2012, 20:00
Race, I gotta say this because it's pissing me off. This is NOT your mod...you did not create it. Yes, you may have found the link for it and sent it to me, but all I have to do is search "sky mod" on google or youtube to find it. In fact, here is the link FFS. Calling something your own even though you didn't create it is plagiarism.
Then give me all of your mods, you didn't make them, you "lego built" , I'm waiting.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .