News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

YouTube Lagging / Bad Frame Rate

Started by Atomic Monkey, March 04, 2012, 19:52

Atomic Monkey

Ever since I got my new computer I'v been having TERRIBLE Frame rate issues with watching videos on YouTube. The connection and Audio is fine it's just that The Site Chugs so dam slow when it's Visable on my screen, but If I pop it off everything is fine again.. I'v been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out for a week now And It's not the video drivers, Virus Scanning software , Everything is updated to 64 Bit Including Flash.. Give me ANY ideas..
*Director of operations - Lock and Load Security Company
"I'm not overweight! =O" Doesn't count, Pull over.

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dan_Nobleman

Well, it could be a few issues:

1. The driver you have installed is extremely buggy
2. You have OEM software installed that's making this happen.
3. You're watching videos in too high of a quality for your connection to handle.
4. Something is hogging up your resources.
5. You have too many sites open in your web browser.

If you can post what driver you have, your technical specifications (or Manufacturer and Model Number), Internet Browser, Internet Speed, and take a look in Windows Task Manager to see what might be using your resources up, I would be more than suited to help you diagnose your problem.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Atomic Monkey

Nvida Drivers where updated to Feb 20th

Using Windows 7 64X Ultra
Intel I-7 6 Core at 3.20 GHZ / 16 GB Of RAM
Wired Connection to Verizon FiOS

RaceRX

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on March 05, 2012, 00:51
Nvida Drivers where updated to Feb 20th

Using Windows 7 64X Ultra
Intel I-7 6 Core at 3.20 GHZ / 16 GB Of RAM
Wired Connection to Verizon FiOS
whats your connection speed?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

bazingashane0

Are you sure you don't have a virus or malware/ spyware on your pc ?

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Joshy

Right-click the YouTube video > settings > check 'enable hardware acceleration'. If that doesn't work, disable it.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Strato

Why the hell do u ask about the PC parameters guys? If it lags it's probably the internet connection, depends what it is. go on www.speedtest.net and paste us.

Joshy

Quote from: Strato. on March 05, 2012, 13:10
Why the hell do u ask about the PC parameters guys? If it lags it's probably the internet connection, depends what it is. go on www.speedtest.net and paste us.
He clearly said audio & connection works in the original post... He said it was frame rate issues too.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Atomic Monkey

It "Sorrta" Works.. Some Videos are now fixed but others still chug along.. anything else?

RaceRX

Strato we didn't ask parameters, we don't care where his computer is placed.vwe asked specs because maybe he didn't have enough processor speed for all the programs he's using, or not enough ram, or a shitty card.

Nice

Atomic Monkey

Quote from: RaceRX on March 05, 2012, 18:52
shitty card.

Hardly, GeForce GTX 580. Pick any new game From Battlefeild 3 to Even GTA IV I can run everything on a very high setting.

Added:
I poked around the videos again and found "HTML 5 Without the use of flash plugins" It appears that YouTube thinks I'm intrested and put me in the trial.. I'm gonna assume this is apart of my problem ( http://www.youtube.com/html5 )

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on March 05, 2012, 19:03
Quote from: RaceRX on March 05, 2012, 18:52
shitty card.

Hardly, GeForce GTX 580. Pick any new game From Battlefeild 3 to Even GTA IV I can run everything on a very high setting.

Added:
I poked around the videos again and found "HTML 5 Without the use of flash plugins" It appears that YouTube thinks I'm intrested and put me in the trial.. I'm gonna assume this is apart of my problem ( http://www.youtube.com/html5 )

Try playing Crysis 2 on MAX settings @ 2560x1600 and maintain above 70 FPS. You need more beef, like my setup, tri cfx 7970s.

Anyways, Make sure you update all of your drivers, flash, browser and such. You most likely had a driver issue, or incompatibility with HTML5.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Atomic Monkey

As thought, It is related to this "HTML 5 Only" trial nonsense.. I opted out of the trial and everything runs super smooth now. You can't run streaming media without the help of flash or java.. what nonsense.

If you know someone who is having this problem, give them this link : http://www.youtube.com/html5   and you can click at the bottom to Opt out of the program..

* Locked - Thanks for some suggestions *