XGames Hosted Race at Tierra Robada!

Started by Dobis, February 27, 2012, 07:18

martata14

So i want to say one "big" thanks for that "great" organization because :
1. Dobis say event start at 20:00 and he come at 20:15
2. All wait to 21:00 race to start
3. when server restarted he say race will be at 22:00 ,,, I have one question do you want race to be at 0:00 ? I not want to sleep because tomorow im at school ..

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Dobis

Quote from: martata14 on February 28, 2012, 19:10
So i want to say one "big" thanks for that "great" organization because :
1. Dobis say event start at 20:00 and he come at 20:15
2. All wait to 21:00 race to start
3. when server restarted he say race will be at 22:00 ,,, I have one question do you want race to be at 0:00 ? I not want to sleep because tomorow im at school ..

okey nice... first my mom sitted too long by computer i threw her off  ::)
then i came as fast as i could.... When i announced did everything what i could to advertise race NOBODY CAME. I cant start a race for 200K with 4ppl who came LoL.
Then 20:52 server crashed and opel astra threw me idea about race at 22:00 BUT HE DIDNT came i had to w8 another half hour till 22:30 till i got 10ppl and i started races but they didnt remember track from 2nd and third time. I dont know i have staff, co-leaders. But nobody helps me if i ask they come for a second and then leaves. They dont announce it or anything. I have put there alot except of other. Its a total failure.
I wanted already to make drag race at Friday but i wont make it... better will work for some cash nobody would come tough  :-\

Dobis

Maybe i will delete XGames nobody understand that it was A Comunity not a person FFS DH is a person.... Great leader BUT NOT CLUB