XGames Hosted Race at Tierra Robada!

Started by Dobis, February 27, 2012, 07:18

Dobis

At 28th February 20:00 GMT+2
There will be race!
As u can see the track xD if u understand something its easy. If somebody wont understand the track i will show it point by point where to turn.

ALLOWED VEHICLES: All vehicles except Infernus, bullet and No bikes.No Infernubs, no bullets bcs SK wont have any chance aggainst them if there is a good driver. But i will think about that. No bikes bcs there is alot of fast turns and bikes will be fast + turn those turns like mad. Impossible even for some inf to win.

1st Place in each Category gets 200K
Categories.- Lightweight cars
                 Trucks
See u there!
RACE IS NOW AT 22:00 GMT+2 ( Eastern Europe Time ) :P

TheGame

Post runetrack timer, that time is hard to understand for some people.

mrtrlt

Kenworth

Dobis

Quote from: TheGame on February 27, 2012, 07:47
Post runetrack timer, that time is hard to understand for some people.
Well im not on Xfire and if i would be i dont know how.

$nake

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ronney

Dobis

Konali

You can take shortcuts after the bridge:) but i dont know if its allowed
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Matheus

Dobis

Quote from: Matheus on February 28, 2012, 18:10
what happened

IM SRY SERVER FCKED UP SO RACE IS NOW 22:00 GMT+2 ( Eastern Europe Time )

martata14

So i want to say one "big" thanks for that "great" organization because :
1. Dobis say event start at 20:00 and he come at 20:15
2. All wait to 21:00 race to start
3. when server restarted he say race will be at 22:00 ,,, I have one question do you want race to be at 0:00 ? I not want to sleep because tomorow im at school ..

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Dobis

Quote from: martata14 on February 28, 2012, 19:10
So i want to say one "big" thanks for that "great" organization because :
1. Dobis say event start at 20:00 and he come at 20:15
2. All wait to 21:00 race to start
3. when server restarted he say race will be at 22:00 ,,, I have one question do you want race to be at 0:00 ? I not want to sleep because tomorow im at school ..

okey nice... first my mom sitted too long by computer i threw her off  ::)
then i came as fast as i could.... When i announced did everything what i could to advertise race NOBODY CAME. I cant start a race for 200K with 4ppl who came LoL.
Then 20:52 server crashed and opel astra threw me idea about race at 22:00 BUT HE DIDNT came i had to w8 another half hour till 22:30 till i got 10ppl and i started races but they didnt remember track from 2nd and third time. I dont know i have staff, co-leaders. But nobody helps me if i ask they come for a second and then leaves. They dont announce it or anything. I have put there alot except of other. Its a total failure.
I wanted already to make drag race at Friday but i wont make it... better will work for some cash nobody would come tough  :-\

Dobis

Maybe i will delete XGames nobody understand that it was A Comunity not a person FFS DH is a person.... Great leader BUT NOT CLUB