News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Container Convert

Started by TheScaniaBoy, February 26, 2012, 02:01

Price

Really great work, Shadow.
I'll probably download the mod when is completely finished with no bugs.
Looks really nice to be honest. Keep it up.

Matheus

Quote from: Price on February 28, 2012, 03:42

ihate made it, not Shadow :P

Ethan

ihate, hit up Racer in a PM with how to add Arlan wheels, it'll look awesome after..

looks awesome now too BTW

ihatetn931

Quote from: Matheus on February 28, 2012, 17:19
Quote from: Price on February 28, 2012, 03:42

ihate made it, not Shadow :P

I am know as Shadow on another server. Everyone calls me shadow cause i have known them for many years. I got the name Shadow_Pot on a Roleplay server. Yes i know it's not a rp name but on that Roleplay server there is no rule against names. I'm sure some of you might know me. I've been with sa-mp for a long time.

Quote from: Ethan on February 28, 2012, 17:34
ihate, hit up Racer in a PM with how to add Arlan wheels, it'll look awesome after..

looks awesome now too BTW

Thank you. I had told him to send me it in one of my previous post but he hasn't sent them yet. I'm wating for Rubber to get on xfire cause i'd like to get ahold of the texture he is using to give cloud reflections. I am currently in the process of converting this truck gonna take awhile since i need to optimize it, it's to high in poly, exported with no optimatzation it's like a 13 mb dff file. When i put it in game at that size my game would just crash out. Once i brought the poly down (made it look like shit) It went in game just fine.