News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Container Convert

Started by TheScaniaBoy, February 26, 2012, 02:01

TheScaniaBoy

eey Guys. i wanted to ask u, if someone could convert this Container Trailer from German Truck Simulator to GTA Sa:
That's the Link for the German Truck simulator Mod: http://uploaded.to/file/lxszyx13

Or maybe someone has an other Container trailer, so he could give me a link :D

Thank you Guys :)

ihatetn931

I'll see what i can do. I think it might be possible.

The link dosen't work.

TheScaniaBoy

Clutch

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 26, 2012, 02:20

The link dosen't work.
Possible, as in converting? Easy as Hell man, I could do it, but meh, I don't know, mabey.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

ihatetn931

Quote from: Jabroni on February 26, 2012, 04:34

The link dosen't work.
Possible, as in converting? Easy as Hell man, I could do it, but meh, I don't know, mabey.

Have at it then, I need to find a way to import it in to 3ds max, I haven't found anway to do so, I can't stand using zmodeler it's a shitty piece of software imho.

Clutch

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 26, 2012, 05:03
Quote from: Jabroni on February 26, 2012, 04:34

The link dosen't work.

Have at it then, I need to find a way to import it in to 3ds max, I haven't found anway to do so, I can't stand using zmodeler it's a shitty piece of software imho.
Zmodler, simple to use, shitty i agree but im not paying for a software that i wont use besides model games
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

ihatetn931

What trailer do you want this to replace?

I got it in 3ds max.

Here. The chrome on the wheels won't come out like they are in german truck simulator but i will do my best to get them to look the same. I just need to get the dummies nshit added. It's gonna take some time getting everything right so don't expect it today or tom. I'm working on other mods as well. Getting the arms to move up and down should be quite fun.

ihatetn931

I just used the artic1

Here is just a preview, there is so many bugs i have to fix it looks like shit right now.,

I'm done working with it tonight, i'll maybe finish it tom. or the day after. That's if i can work out all the bugs and get the textures right. Give me time i will have it fully converted for you.

TheScaniaBoy

Ok Bro. it looks even now nice, but if u say there are many bugs, then i'll wait. Thanks <33

Btw, maybe u could add some other skins? Here are three i made :): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21369809/Container+Skins.rar.zip

ihatetn931

I can add the new texture but that means the texture that's on there would prolly have to come off and where the texture is would be where the color of the trailer you choosed with /colors, It would work like the artic1 trailer, it would either be a solid color or show the textures

ihatetn931

I finnally got a beta version complete, what do you think? I didn't use the orignal rims but i do plan on putting them on when i can get them texture right. I still need to do is so it has multiple textures

Strato

$hadow

Give me the link plz plz plz
u made a great job mate :D

TheScaniaBoy

$hadow

Quote from: TheSantaBoy on February 27, 2012, 15:07
Quote from: $hadow on February 27, 2012, 13:57
Give me the link plz plz plz
It isn't ready yet lol :D
Aww :D then fail xD
give it when u finish it ihatetn asap :D