50 people convoy,some videos by me

Started by LemOn[DSR_UA], February 25, 2012, 16:26

LemOn[DSR_UA]

Joshua

This was because Relaxie is leaving because some issue's.

martata14

Big convoy ^^ im at video too :) with mine red truck

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Konali

Yes relaxxie has to leave becuase he has privvate problems. When me and TheGame foundout that ralaxxie's last wish was to host a big convoy we did everything we could to start it:)  45 players as most i believe. It was very nice and when relaxxie told us he was crying because it was so fantastic. well great:) Thanks all players that did this for relaxxie:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$hadow

nice convoy i cant wait to finish all achivs so i can convoy again with guys <3

$nake

WOW! What a cool big convoy! :o
btw use [xfire]here_short_link_but_never_beta.xfire.com[/xfire] and it will always work!

Pimm

Pics pics  :D

But I'm very sad because Relax had to quit  :'(
ACCOUNT DELETED

Strato

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Sjomp

Quote from: RaceRX on February 25, 2012, 19:17
Who the hell is Relaxie? lol
relaxie is a great dutch player
and now he needs to quit because a damn reason :'(
I will miss him :'( :'(

Geckco

at the end when konali logged off, Seraphim got ahold of leader and removed everyone who he didnt like. hes an idiot
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

TheGame

It was an osom convoy for Relaxie!
He wanted this and we (the Dutch players) organised this for him.
Here are my pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/vZ4Zw

I put them in a album because it are 13 pictures.

Jowellv8

it was very nice, till a idiot steal my truck :(