Kenworth T800

Started by Er_Segura_[ESP], February 19, 2012, 14:42

Er_Segura_[ESP]

Kenworth T800 + Petrol Tanker Mod
(This mod dont have a problems with lag/retards im  tested on intel core i7 extreme + 7gb ram +Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB + 3Mb Ethernet ADSL)
Pics:

Links :
(Uploaded 100% By me , is free of viruses, has been analyzed with BitDefender, Windows Defender, Avast Pro Antivirus 2012)
Truck:
[spoiler]http://www.mediafire.com/?kxl3j15383soxhe[/spoiler]
Trailer:
[spoiler]http://www.mediafire.com/?acce68wxjyc63l8[/spoiler]

Benny

very good,nice truck i will download it and tray :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Benny

Quote from: DeHavilland on February 19, 2012, 15:48
Any lags?  :))

No lagg i tested it and it is very nice and cool u can put on the trailer an color u want :D

Do u or someone have an artic trailer mod tha wud pass to this truck mod ? pls give me the link !! :D :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheGame

Downloading it right now!
Thanks!  ;D

Btw: I can't download the rt mod... I can't download from that site, plz upload to mediafire.

Benny

Quote from: TheGame on February 19, 2012, 16:33
Downloading it right now!
Thanks!  ;D

Btw: I can't download the rt mod... I can't download from that site, plz upload to mediafire.

U can download it gamie if i can u can to. :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Liberty_City

Er_Segura_[ESP]

Quote from: Liberty_City on February 19, 2012, 17:33
It looks like this one: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,18941.0.html
Anyway, it's nice!

Liberty_City seems to be'' Re-Post'' but it is not, in this post I have given a better picture of the mod to make it more palatable, separate links are uploaded by me, the mods are each in a single file (truck / trailer) and compressed for better filing.

RaceRX

No such thing as 7gb of ram.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Er_Segura_[ESP]

Not exactly 7GB of ram, is rather 6GB of ram and a module of 99 megabytes, GB = 6.99

Strato

google posted it before You, anyway sweet ENB

Er_Segura_[ESP]

Quote from: Strato. on February 19, 2012, 19:29
google posted it before You, anyway sweet ENB

It has already posted before me, but I was talking with a friend and told me that he found so attractive if you saw, I tried to convince him but there was no way, as he saw the post decided to install the mod, strato in short, not a repost, is a post made ​​by me, which show the mod at its best quality, and I've reuploaded the links to a file. zip to make it more attractive light and discharge. Thanks for the ENB, that's thanks to the power of owning a PC gamer category, I have the pc 1 month in my home and I'm very comfortable, and everything is updated only