News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

vice city hideout

Started by Jedi, February 16, 2012, 21:10

Jedi

Ethan had his fun in making Vice city island so that new truck, coach, cement...and THIEF destination are added. It's already hard to be lucky to find the wet county bridge closed for going to wet county unload point and still hard being able to arrive safe at los santon island for unload a fucking slow car for complete the thief mission. Now just because new island are added seems that there must be a thief unload there too? please remove it, we already have to go till LSI, no need to have another unload point farer.

now all we'll say -1, you all dont see how this server is everyday moving more and more to these mapped islands. At the beginning was nice to have a island where to go, but now there is another whole mapped country. When i do truck mission i see everybody do mission to these mapped islands and nomore into the original san andreas, same when i did cement, coach etc...

btw i know i cant impose my mind on you all, but at least, mick88 who scripted this, should think about the different kinds of mission, in this case the thief job.
as i explained, it's too far, you have to steal a slow, medium or fast car there, with or without cops following you, and if you unlucky, shitinfernus cops. It's is also very bad made, too much hard to deliver the car into that garage with that gate, as in angle pine, think if you have cops following you, was so needed mapp it so bad or script the unload in that narrow place? Leave Vice city island for people who like do long mission till there, and keep out the thief job from that place, it's very annoying when you have to steal a sadler to angel pine to vice city. Please remove it

PS. Haters GTFO, im doing this complaint for all, not for myself.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Jopi

I finished my thief achievement but still.. its too much .. that bridge,small streets,SHIT CARS .. it's just hard :S
+1 for suggestion !

:cereal:

$nake

all i can say its that this one should be removed, its too far away from AP or SF..
Cop jop is in 70% too easy on CT, and Thief job is in 80% too hard..

Vinny

I agree that hideout is uneeded and maybe difficult to access.
+1
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Konali

This is a complaint, and therefore nobody is allowed to reply unless u are able to provide proof.

If Jedi thinks this is a topic for discussion he should make a topic about it in the general talk section with maybe a poll added.
Do not reply here if u are not able to add proof. This board is not for discussions.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

KR2YCHO

I must agree with jedi about thief missions. Actually im not doing any thief missions, but i was doing before and i do understand what means thief missions on Islands.
. KR2 .

Lindsey

I'll add verbal proof then :

My proof of a clear issue is the fact that the bridge is OVER the hideout! The cop doesn't even have to follow! he can arrest from that bridge
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Partyroo

NO, you are not forced to steal a car & go to any island if you do not want to. If you don't like the missions, pick one (don't get into the car) & /stopwork. Simple, I personally think it's a good idea to have a thief point there. It makes it interesting if you need to deliver to somewhere that is hard to get too.

Otherwise it's a boring senseless grind.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Magri

Quote If you don't like the missions, pick one (don't get into the car) & /stopwork.
You do some thief mission? When you choose mission you can't say where you must unload!

You would a unload point in Vice City? Ok, I disagree but move it from actually unload point, is too bad.

Traviizter

I think the problem lies with the length of the missions, as well as the location of the actual unload point.
If SF to VCI missions can be avoided but the unload point kept in VCI, but moved elsewhere due to Lindsay's point.
I think that thief missions are meant to be fun, not a long cruise in a slow car.

Lindsey

Quote from: Traviizter on February 17, 2012, 18:13
I think the problem lies with the length of the missions, as well as the location of the actual unload point.
If SF to VCI missions can be avoided but the unload point kept in VCI, but moved elsewhere due to Lindsay's point.
I think that thief missions are meant to be fun, not a long cruise in a slow car.
That breaks down at about 600 health, with most cops in cars over 250kph speed, or camping on the bridge from LV to WC making it impossible to drive up there because 1 car can block the route.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Traviizter

Quote from: Lindsey on February 18, 2012, 12:12
...or camping on the bridge from LV to WC making it impossible to drive up there because 1 car can block the route.

This as well.

Strato

honest i dont have any problems with that

Deff

@ thief missions complaint:
i am not giving any opinions about this

@ this:
Quotethis server is everyday moving more and more to these mapped islands.
because we are BORED of SA and WC, we needed something new.