Started by ihatetn931, February 15, 2012, 19:36

Bounce

Nice nice nice im gonna install :d
Yes i am.xD

ihatetn931

Quote from: Ethan on March 07, 2012, 16:36
so you basically took a stock decent looking car and made it ugly

+1

Man if you're not gonna say anything nice, why do you waist your time coming in this topic downing others people work. That's just not cool. I could go and say somthing about your mapping, same diffrence. Ever heard the saying "if you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all". I mean you're an admin and you treat people like shit on the forums, that's not really admin material. This will prolly be removed. Oh well. That would be considred abuse.

Noted.

Ethan

Quote from: ihatetn931 on March 13, 2012, 07:18
Man if you're not gonna say anything nice, why do you waist your time coming in this topic downing others people work. That's just not cool. I could go and say somthing about your mapping, same diffrence. Ever heard the saying "if you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all". I mean you're an admin and you treat people like shit on the forums, that's not really admin material. This will prolly be removed. Oh well. That would be considred abuse.

have you ever heard of feedback my friend.. I liked the buffalo how it was before you changed and what you did, is not to my preference... sure I could have used a different way of saying that to begin with but I was on a downward slide on that day and if I offended you I apologize.

ihatetn931

It's all good, you didn't offend me in anyway. It's the internet but i thought it was a little rude what you said.

Apology accepted.