House Auctions - the thing that may solve the problem?

Started by Fender, February 12, 2012, 18:48

Strato

Hi, as we all see house camping only causes more wars that may be bad for some of us.. the current house system makes people hate each other. Atm the house system with 3+ slots goes just "stay whole 3 fucking days and get the house" instead of "be loyal, if u deserve for the house you can get it". Then the house auction system came and it was just freaking amazing.. no camping, just forum auction for interested ppl.. then after $nake's manipulation it has been removed and the shitty camper system is back and making people leave / fight with each other.. why not bring the auctions back for 3+ slot houses?

Traviizter

Yes, but for 2 slots as well.
1 slots are so in abundance nowadays, even with loads of people joining CVT. 2 slots and up... not so. I can't afford a 2 slot yet but when I can this system would be great.

Jopi

Auction back !!!!
What is so hard? Came on server one in 24 hours check is there any house on sale,bigger one (3-4-5-6 slots) set sale price:99m and post on forum.10 minutes work.

:cereal:

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Strato

Strato

Ephraim_Renais

It was tried once and after two fouled up auctions was stopped.

Auction 1. House given to wrong person, resulting in that person having everything sold and ending up in debt.  Actual winner was given another house that was also up for auction.

Auction 2. Winning bid was denied because of Mick's definition of GMT.  Mick declared that his current time was GMT when it was actually BST (British Summer Time / GMT +1)

$nake

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on February 12, 2012, 21:32
Auction 2. Winning bid was denied because of Mick's definition of GMT.  Mick declared that his current time was GMT when it was actually BST (British Summer Time / GMT +1)
this one ended actions for good.. and very good :)

btw why marc's suggestion wasnt added.. yet.. ? :o

Jopi

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on February 12, 2012, 21:32
It was tried once and after two fouled up auctions was stopped.

Auction 1. House given to wrong person, resulting in that person having everything sold and ending up in debt.  Actual winner was given another house that was also up for auction.

it was me .. auction 1,mick didn't look second page..his fault.
ADD IT !!!!!!!!!

:cereal:

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

mick88

We already tried this. I wasn't too happy about doing house auctions manually on regular basis. I(we) have other things to worry about than houses.

Shock

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP