All players with 0 score? Can't log in?

Started by Calvingreen17., February 12, 2012, 18:40

Calvingreen17.

When I pull up samp.exe, all players have 0 score. And I log in, it says connected to Convoy Trucking, it goes straight to the character selection without prompting me for my password. I click spawn and it says "Logging in". What's up?

Older and wiser

Ethan

perhaps there was a restart and everything didnt connect to the database

fuus

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Ethan on February 12, 2012, 18:46
perhaps there was a restart and everything didnt connect to the database
I restarted my whole laptop. Still was the same. Maybe I should check again? Problem with wireless modem? Idk

Older and wiser

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: fuus on February 12, 2012, 18:47
You're not the only one Calvin
Good. Maybe I can solve both of our problems

Older and wiser

Ethan

I meant thart the server restarted and there was an error connecting to MySQL database and that would be a reason it shows everyone at 0 score

Strato

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Ethan on February 12, 2012, 18:51
I meant thart the server restarted and there was an error connecting to MySQL database and that would be a reason it shows everyone at 0 score
Well what about the log in problem? When it says "Connected to Convoy Trucking" and goes straight to the character selection and when I click spawn, it says "Logging In?" Note it did this for quite a while

Older and wiser

Luukvdo

Are you able to restart the server or does someone else need to do that?

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Luukvdo on February 12, 2012, 18:53
Are you able to restart the server or does someone else need to do that?
Idk who does it but it isn't me

Older and wiser

Ethan

http://www.convoytrucking.net/index.php?show=info

server uptime: 35 minutes, which means it was restarted 35 min ago and something has happened..

yes, if you login but cant spawn that would be part of the MSQL problem that might be going on

no, I cant restart it because I dont have access to it

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Ethan on February 12, 2012, 18:56
http://www.convoytrucking.net/index.php?show=info

server uptime: 35 minutes, which means it was restarted 35 min ago and something has happened..

yes, if you login but cant spawn that would be part of the MSQL problem that might be going on

no, I cant restart it because I dont have access to it
Oh alright. You've been good help here

Older and wiser