News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

About VIP..

Started by Jopi, February 12, 2012, 14:22

Jopi

Hello
I bought VIP for my friend and he gave me money for that.Is that allowed?Because I didn't saw any rule about that.
One mod told my friend that is allowed,but I dont know... :\
Thank you !

:cereal:

Supra

I'm pretty sure you are allowed to buy VIP for a friend. By giving money, do you mean he gave you in-game money?

Matheus

Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2012, 01:11
I gave vip to your friend Segura, but I can't give VIP to Rapero_Trailero, because he sent you in-game money for vip, and selling VIP is not allowed. I can give that VIP to you, or i will give it to him if you give him back that money.

Look what he said about ezepibe

Konali

They cannot buy VIP for IG money.
Something else is:

U give your friend VIP status and he thanks u with money.
But even this last one is tricky, because we as staff cant see when its meant as BUY or as token of thank.

I think its best if mick would give his final opinion about this because no its not in the rules, but its mick's server and hes the boss.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Jopi

Thx matheus .. but there is no rule about that :S
Well mick is on you ..

:cereal:

mick88

There's information on the donation page that you cannot buy in-game money. And there's rule that we can deny donation for any reason.
So, I refund donations whenever i see someone trying to sell vip for in-game money.

Supra

This is only my opinion, but I think it shouldn't matter anything if player bought VIP for in-game money. The VIP-buyer gets money and is happy, the other one gets VIP and is happy. And last, server gets donations. So, all in all, everyone is happy?

Spekter

Quote from: Supra on February 13, 2012, 17:10
This is only my opinion, but I think it shouldn't matter anything if player bought VIP for in-game money. The VIP-buyer gets money and is happy, the other one gets VIP and is happy. And last, server gets donations. So, all in all, everyone is happy?

Exactly. I dont see why that shouldnt be allowed.

mick88

Quote from: sveki on February 13, 2012, 17:26
Quote from: Supra on February 13, 2012, 17:10

Exactly. I dont see why that shouldnt be allowed.

Because players will start selling VIP and get in-game money. This would lead to rich players having more in-game money. It's unfair, because money in server should be earned by doing missions, not because your daddy gives you more allowance.

Dan_Nobleman

I find it fair enough, besides, If you aren't going to offer it, there will always be a market for it. There is a handful of people who bought VIP using in game money (me) Yet there are a lot of people who fall for scams like that. I guess it's just a game of chance.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS