Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Americans..

Started by Jopi, February 12, 2012, 13:51

badboi787

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on February 13, 2012, 12:52
Hey hey fuuuuuu.....
Noone remember that Canadians, Mexicans, Cubans, Argentineans and Brazilians are from America? I never saw a country called: America.
Its a big  continent
They're U.S. :p
Mexicans, Cubans, Argentineans and Brazilians are from South America, not north.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Gabriel Klock

Quote from: badboi787 on February 13, 2012, 13:10
Hey hey fuuuuuu.....
Noone remember that Canadians, Mexicans, Cubans, Argentineans and Brazilians are from America? I never saw a country called: America.
Its a big  continent
Mexicans, Cubans, Argentineans and Brazilians are from South America, not north.

But still is the fucking America!

Jopi

Hey hey fuuuuuu.....
Its a big  continent
They are fails.

:cereal:

badboi787

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on February 13, 2012, 16:06
Quote from: badboi787 on February 13, 2012, 13:10
Hey hey fuuuuuu.....
Its a big  continent

But still is the fucking America!
No, not really.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

phobia

Quote from: Geckco on February 12, 2012, 14:57
how do you know that chick is european? I've never seen the name Lottie before. You Euro kiddies should just be quiet. Your all a bunch of nations trashing at one country.
Gotta quote this.
I used to want to be server moderator, but then I mysteriously dissapeared.

Dan_Nobleman

Hey hey fuuuuuu.....
Its a big  continent

We are the US, or America, we are commonly referred to that as we are the world's super power.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

what ever the pic is an awesome fail
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!