Tanker Mission Modify

Started by Blackhawk, February 12, 2012, 12:12

Damech

Quote from: TheSantaBoy on February 12, 2012, 21:19
The mission is: Deliver fuel to 5 destinations. In real Life u wouldn't get money for every /dst too.

in case of a wreck yes you would get paid for what you had delivered

mr.hilly

-1 why always wannabe no need to be wannabe to pull ram and other funny things
btw this already had been suggested and its sucks
just slow down and ur handling raise but if someone gonna hit u then u gonna have less damage then that fool .
worst thing coming is romanians middle of road or half players who drive cars which they cant control that means DO NOT BUY OR DRIVE SOMETHING WHAT U CANT CONTROL

Blackhawk

Quote from: jesus3000 on March 05, 2012, 09:48
-1 why always wannabe no need to be wannabe to pull ram and other funny things
btw this already had been suggested and its sucks
just slow down and ur handling raise but if someone gonna hit u then u gonna have less damage then that fool .
worst thing coming is romanians middle of road or half players who drive cars which they cant control that means DO NOT BUY OR DRIVE SOMETHING WHAT U CANT CONTROL

1. wannabe was just an example, anyway because newbies don't read and don't care rules usually...
2. I said:
Quote from: Squirrel on February 13, 2012, 10:10
Quotealready suggested
Okay, sorry, I didn't find that.
3. I'm not crazy, I drive carefully on the server and in the real life also, so I can drive, but San Andreas physics is terrible(+lagg) and it can make surprises.
Anyway romanians are really agressive and they can't drive... there are a few exceptions of course.

mr.hilly

Google

If a wannabe ramms you , you can allways press esc and stay in that menu for like 10 seconds.. if might save your load. Also you can allways /report him.
So -1 , people worked hard for that achiv , so it will be unfare.

OMG

For me it seems a good IDEA
+1

Joshy

Unfair to people who already unlocked the fuel achievement. I and many others like Clutch, Ian and TheSandman had to grind through this so why shouldn't you?

Also you will get recurring numbers which will mess up many things.

-1. If you're THAT bad of a driver, consider slowing down and paying attention, maybe use a Petrol which really helped me.

When people say 'this is like real life', then why not reintroduce the exploding tankers? Your point is invalid.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

George23

There is a reason why people called this the hardest achiv to get and It should remain that way.

Ethan

Quote from: George23 on March 13, 2012, 16:46
There is a reason why people called this the hardest achiv to get and It should remain that way.

+1

Blackhawk

Quote from: Joshy on March 13, 2012, 16:44
Unfair to people who already unlocked the fuel achievement.

And the other achvs? for example the limo missions? when i did that, if i crashed: -3000$, and now? -1000$
This is unfair also...

IIICarloseschIII

why not? +1
but didn't receive score :)

MeTaLiXx

i always think about that cuz always my connection restart in the last distinations :@

& i feel so bore from that so +1
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

I UNLOACK IT & STAY WORK FUEL SO ISNT UNFAIR!!!
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Joshly98

QuoteYes, that's true, but i mean ur job is it to deliver to all 5 dst. not to just 1 or 2. If u fail, u don't get the money and the point. I think mick won't add it

I completely agree with you, TheSantaBoy. Mick won't add this.

Deputy

Quote from: Squirrel on February 12, 2012, 12:12
Example: I have 5 destinations mission, im on my way to the 5. destination and a trucker wannabe or rookie trucker crashes me intentionally and pushes my trailer to the water and mission fail, no money, no point, just time wasting, so i think players should get money at every destination(if 5 destination then 20%, if 4 ds then 25% and if 3 ds then 33,33%), and get point at the last one.

No, In what world do you get payed for half a job?
Quote to live by, Life's a bitch, and then you die.
You do each job to the best of your ability, If you don't then your screwed.