News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Why i deleted facebook.

Started by Geckco, February 12, 2012, 03:45

Geckco

watch this whole video, and tell me what you think. i deleted my facebook because of reasons like that. I get on and theres status's about ranting on how much they hate their lives or they just shit talk on other people without saying any names, and stupid shit in general. I wanna reactivate my FB and post this and say "To all the little bitches out there" as my title. Watch what he does at the end, I laughed my ass off.

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Hobo

That dad is fucking awesome!

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Xero

People bash him, but you know who those people are? The spoiled brats who get everything for granted. If I'm ever a parent to a kid like that I would shot that thing in front of their faces. This guy kicks ass and it goes to show how spoiled kids are these days who don't work for nothing and think everything is just one big picnic. I know what it's like being 16, working and moved out of my parents house because I was taught never to take things for granted and the things you buy on your own you cherish them much more.

This guys daughter is probably a snobby bitch who will move out and get screwed then have to call on him to bail her out and I hope he tells her to grow the hell up and learn there's and actual thing called responsibility in the world.

The Wolf

Quote from: Xero on February 12, 2012, 05:31
People bash him, but you know who those people are? The spoiled brats who get everything for granted. If I'm ever a parent to a kid like that I would shot that thing in front of their faces. This guy kicks ass and it goes to show how spoiled kids are these days who don't work for nothing and think everything is just one big picnic. I know what it's like being 16, working and moved out of my parents house because I was taught never to take things for granted and the things you buy on your own you cherish them much more.

This guys daughter is probably a snobby bitch who will move out and get screwed then have to call on him to bail her out and I hope he tells her to grow the hell up and learn there's and actual thing called responsibility in the world.
I love you.  :trolldad:
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

badboi787

He needs to get the father of the decade award, amazing dad. Shows how spoilt kids are these days.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Concept

No comment. I agree with both the dad and the people that bash him :P

mick88

You deleted facebook? I go to facebook.com and it's still there...

Concept

Geckco

Quote from: mick88 on February 13, 2012, 09:38

Lol stfu mick XD

Strato

:cereal: And the Troll award goes to... mick 88 !

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: Strato. on February 14, 2012, 06:44
:cereal: And the Troll award goes to... mick 88 !

Mick doesn't accept awards.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT