Started by Nate, February 09, 2012, 03:45

What Type of Movie Do you want?

Action
Adventure
Comedy
Crime/Gangster
Other (Specify as a Reply)

Nate

Hello everyone. I have been hosting many events lately in the racing category and thought to myself that after a while, we all just need to take a trip off the beaten track and adventure into the unknown. This "event" if you want to call it that could be our journey into the unknown. What if we did something that no one else in Cvt has attempted before? Here is my plan:

We make a movie. But not just any old movie. A movie that would be "open source". A movie in which the whole Convoy Trucking community could be involved in and one which would bring people, and the community as a whole, closer together. Not only that but when we are done, we will have a kick-ass production that we can all be proud to say that we were a part of.

But here is where i need the Communities' opinion: What type of movie will it be? I will begin shortly on writing the script for this movie along with the production crew, and i have left it up to all of you to decide what kind of movie it will be. (If a movie type you would like to see is not in the poll, leave a reply to this).

Lastly, if you would like to get involved in the movie reply to this post on what job you would be interested in. I welcome all of you to take part in this potentially historic community event.

Thank you for your time,

Nate  :D

**EDIT**

The team that needs to be finalized ASAP is the script team. We cannot start filming/editing until we have a script to go by. If you are legitimately interested in participating post a reply in this way:

In-Game Name:
Team you wish to join: (Actors/actresses, scripters, or editors)
Secondary team (optional):

Thank You.

New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Hobo

I could help somehow. Don't know what I'd do but I can try :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

DJ Kiwi

I say a stunt like a couple if nrg jumping over a moving RT and stunt plane flying close to a RT OR SOMETHING

Click My signature ;)

Rainbow

Roberto_Treier

Dr_Doom

I like it.... Just need more people to join.... I'll help in anyway you want..... Just tell me what to do...

iFrost

I'm up for whatever, but I'm interested in the producing part, I can help out a lot, I have Adobe Premiere and stuff like that, it can be of use.

Konali

Oh nate!!! fantastic dude:) whatever u need ( except money xD ) im ur man :) when im able to get online and its not busy:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Axxy

I can participate at this amazing ,,event``

prezervativs

Nate

Quote from: Konali on February 09, 2012, 18:07
Oh nate!!! fantastic dude:) whatever u need ( except money xD ) im ur man :) when im able to get online and its not busy:)

Haha i pay my respect to your 72 mil's.  ;D
[/spoiler]

Deff

I can help you as an actress, at the same time I can help you with movie production.

(but only in march, currently I am busy with my college and got no time)

btw,
this event was quite thoughtful of you, must say you are creative. :)

Xero

I remember having an idea to do something like this, but I never did get around to writing a script for it mainly because I wasn't sure where to start.

I will help out too Nate with whatever like the script, brainstorming and even scouting locations. What could help is setting a time for a meeting and getting ideas from members in a live conference to throw out ideas.

Should be fun!

Google

I can help you too , if you want more people to play in your movie.
Also , why don't you do abit of everything not just action or whatever.

*Google imagines himself beeing a movie star!

Nate

Quote from: Xero on February 14, 2012, 03:23
I remember having an idea to do something like this, but I never did get around to writing a script for it mainly because I wasn't sure where to start.

I will help out too Nate with whatever like the script, brainstorming and even scouting locations. What could help is setting a time for a meeting and getting ideas from members in a live conference to throw out ideas.

Should be fun!

Sounds like a Great idea to me! Now just to think of the best time for all time zones...  :-\
[/spoiler]