4 little suggestions

Started by Gabriel Klock, February 08, 2012, 00:17

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

John_Freeman

1. Maybe with a limit to how many times you can cancel work in sequence once is a fair enough limit.
2. Not too sure
3. Drive more carefully.
4. Hell no, You should always keep your fuel cans stocked and watch your gas.

Dobis

1. maybe
2.NO
3. U stupid?
4. wtf NO!

HeLiOn_PrImE

1. Hell yeah. I agree to have a stop work button for cases when you need to leave your PC. So I'd say I do cancel, but I am not allowed to cancel for the next 10 missions (to avoid farming) . That is a great idea, so yes.
2. I agree to this one as well but it should have a very low chance of winning so people wouldn't spend all their time buying tickets.
3. No to this one. The time is more than enough to even do a /flip and a /repair. The one time I missed was because an a__hole rammed me and stole my trailer.
4. No to this one as well. You can buy fuel cans to refill your truck for almost half a tank. That's more than enough for reaching a gas station, most likely with a shop, where you could refill and also buy new fuel cans.

no animated signatures allowed

Shock

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 15, 2012, 21:32
1. Hell yeah. I agree to have a stop work button for cases when you need to leave your PC. So I'd say I do cancel, but I am not allowed to cancel for the next 10 missions (to avoid farming) . That is a great idea, so yes.
2. I agree to this one as well but it should have a very low chance of winning so people wouldn't spend all their time buying tickets.

HELL NO!
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Shockwave on February 16, 2012, 06:59
HELL NO!

Hey kid!!! If you want to show me I am wrong, bring me some arguments, otherwise get da' f__k out of my face, and stop trolling.

Shock

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 15, 2012, 21:32

HELL NO!
Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 16, 2012, 12:52
HELL NO!

Hey kid!!! If you want to show me I am wrong, bring me some arguments, otherwise get da' f__k out of my face, and stop trolling.
1. why the f*** are u starting a mission if u dont want to do it, if u dont like the mission dont even start it
2. There is not and wont be any way to earn money if u dont drive a truck!!!!!!
Happy now?

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Shockwave on February 16, 2012, 18:39
1. why the f*** are u starting a mission if u dont want to do it, if u dont like the mission dont even start it
Happy now?

I didn't say "put the cancel button, to cancel every mission". Did you even read my arguments?
I said put the button for emergency situations, when you have to leave the PC, so you can't do the mission anymore. And LIMIT the button for the next 10 missions to avoid farming!!!
And, yeah I wasn't sure about the second one, so let's say I agree with you on the lotto thing. It shouldn't be added.

But my point still stands for nr 1. "Cancel Mission" should be added with limitations!!!

Shock

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 16, 2012, 20:32
Quote from: Shockwave on February 16, 2012, 18:39
Happy now?

I didn't say "put the cancel button, to cancel every mission". Did you even read my arguments?
I said put the button for emergency situations, when you have to leave the PC, so you can't do the mission anymore. And LIMIT the button for the next 10 missions to avoid farming!!!
And, yeah I wasn't sure about the second one, so let's say I agree with you on the lotto thing. It shouldn't be added.

But my point still stands for nr 1. "Cancel Mission" should be added with limitations!!!

But i dont think that the 1 suggetion will work ether i have all sead in my last post so you can try to suggest it in a new topic :DD