4 little suggestions

Started by Gabriel Klock, February 08, 2012, 00:17

Gabriel Klock

Hello guys i'm here to suggest 3 little things:

1st. Its a button to cancel the work windows:

Example: i dont wanna do none of those missions, so i click in cancel and find others, can be usefull when you do /work but its late and you want quit the server or you have to do others things. So you haven't lost money. :P

2nd. Its a lottery system, i saw it in others server, the price of bet can be $100 or $300, and every day ingame you can choose a number between 1/250 (for example) and if noone hit it, it will be accumulated so the money got with bets will be accumulated and added to raffle. :P

3rd. its more time to cath the trailer when you lost it, only more 30 sec would be good.

Its complicated to explain:
4th. its who is doing fuel mission can give fuel from trailer to near peoples, exemple: i'm without 
fuel on the middle of road, without fuel bag and +/- near of gas station, and i dont wanna pay $5000 by doing /fuel, and someone that's doing fuel missions is close of me, so i ask by quick codes example: "/80" Fuel needed @ Tierra Robada.
and he thats near come and use /give fuel, and on his screen open a window with the options: give from bag or give from the tank trailer, then I choose how I want (as in the gas stations), so he get the money paid by fuel + a bonus of 1.5% of total value of the work by players that he help. :P

lol and is it, sry my english!  ;)
Cheers, Ovel.  8)

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Gabriel Klock

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rainbow

1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. disagree

DJ Kiwi

1:yes
2:great idea
3:handy
4:NO

Click My signature ;)

R16RACA

1. already suggested
2. already suggested
3. Dont lose it in the first place
4. Cant we already send fuelcans?

4/4=NO

:gtfo:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Enzzo

1. No,this isn't fair.
2. On this server "Money Farming" isn't accepted.
3. Hmm..I think 60 seconds is enought.
4. Stupid idea..Maybe to get close to a trailer and press Spacebar..but already stupid.

Give me a cookie and after that click here,to see me when I do a somersault.
            [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]
This video isn't ready.
Give me more cookies:)

TwiXXXie

1.That's how farming starts, you keep doing /w and then click Cancel untill you have the mission you want.( NO )
2.This is a TRUCKING server, you earn money from TRUCKING. ( NO )
3.Maybe but I think 60 seconds is enough, sometimes it isn't so i`m at the same time +1/-1
4.WTF is this shit? ( NO )

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Jopi

1.No
2.Yes.
3.For wannabe,rookie and respected..other ranks NO.4
4. :ukiddn:  no.

:cereal:

Mokrajn

1. Yes
2. Could be
3. No
4. No

Signature removed by admin

DokterSmurf

Gabriel Klock

OK, So no cheers to you all! (Exept to Kiwi, Rainbow and Zabil)
:gtfo: everybody of my topic, principally R16RACA , and dont come back again! you guys Kiwi, Rainbow and Zabil can stay here, want pizza, cake and coca?

Twido

1st: Yes
2nd: No
3rd: Yes
4th: GTFO its a fuel trailer not a share fuel to other people

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

martata14

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Concept

1. YES!
2. Hm, could work but I don't think it will be worth the effort
3. Yep, because sometimes you lose a trailer because of someone else at fault, and then they claim they didn't do it on purpose.
4. Nah, that is not how it works

Ethan

1. you dont want a certain mission, /cancelwork and reclass
2. never suggest anything like this
3. 60 secs is enough to get a detached trailer unless it goes in the water or gets bugged.. get a staff member to help you out if one is on.
4. ever heard of fuelcans? go to a shop and stack up on them in cases like this

UnlimiteD

Gabriel Klock

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Gabriel Klock

Leoviz

1 - Very YES!
2 - Yes
3 - No
4 - Very NO!

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Traviizter

1. Hmm... no.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.

It's an opinion. You put up a suggestion for a reason, for people to support it or not. Don't cry because the ideas suck.

Shock

Quote from: Traviizter on February 08, 2012, 18:01

It's an opinion. You put up a suggestion for a reason, for people to support it or not. Don't cry because the ideas suck.

Now that is a great idea  :OK:

Ethan

Quote from: Shockwave on February 08, 2012, 18:03
Quote from: Traviizter on February 08, 2012, 18:01
Now that is a great idea
Agreed and dont get all bent out of shape if you put something as a suggestion and other people disagree with it

Quote from: Gabriel Klock on February 08, 2012, 16:25
Ethan, why you hate me?
who said I hate you

Strato

Bullet[CRO]

1. no
2. No
3. NOOOO
4. Guess what's gonna be NO ..

Concept

Shock

John_Freeman

1. Maybe with a limit to how many times you can cancel work in sequence once is a fair enough limit.
2. Not too sure
3. Drive more carefully.
4. Hell no, You should always keep your fuel cans stocked and watch your gas.

Dobis

1. maybe
2.NO
3. U stupid?
4. wtf NO!

HeLiOn_PrImE

1. Hell yeah. I agree to have a stop work button for cases when you need to leave your PC. So I'd say I do cancel, but I am not allowed to cancel for the next 10 missions (to avoid farming) . That is a great idea, so yes.
2. I agree to this one as well but it should have a very low chance of winning so people wouldn't spend all their time buying tickets.
3. No to this one. The time is more than enough to even do a /flip and a /repair. The one time I missed was because an a__hole rammed me and stole my trailer.
4. No to this one as well. You can buy fuel cans to refill your truck for almost half a tank. That's more than enough for reaching a gas station, most likely with a shop, where you could refill and also buy new fuel cans.

no animated signatures allowed

Shock

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 15, 2012, 21:32
1. Hell yeah. I agree to have a stop work button for cases when you need to leave your PC. So I'd say I do cancel, but I am not allowed to cancel for the next 10 missions (to avoid farming) . That is a great idea, so yes.
2. I agree to this one as well but it should have a very low chance of winning so people wouldn't spend all their time buying tickets.

HELL NO!

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Shockwave on February 16, 2012, 06:59
HELL NO!

Hey kid!!! If you want to show me I am wrong, bring me some arguments, otherwise get da' f__k out of my face, and stop trolling.

Shock

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 15, 2012, 21:32

HELL NO!
Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 16, 2012, 12:52
HELL NO!

Hey kid!!! If you want to show me I am wrong, bring me some arguments, otherwise get da' f__k out of my face, and stop trolling.
1. why the f*** are u starting a mission if u dont want to do it, if u dont like the mission dont even start it
2. There is not and wont be any way to earn money if u dont drive a truck!!!!!!
Happy now?

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Shockwave on February 16, 2012, 18:39
1. why the f*** are u starting a mission if u dont want to do it, if u dont like the mission dont even start it
Happy now?

I didn't say "put the cancel button, to cancel every mission". Did you even read my arguments?
I said put the button for emergency situations, when you have to leave the PC, so you can't do the mission anymore. And LIMIT the button for the next 10 missions to avoid farming!!!
And, yeah I wasn't sure about the second one, so let's say I agree with you on the lotto thing. It shouldn't be added.

But my point still stands for nr 1. "Cancel Mission" should be added with limitations!!!

Shock

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 16, 2012, 20:32
Quote from: Shockwave on February 16, 2012, 18:39
Happy now?

I didn't say "put the cancel button, to cancel every mission". Did you even read my arguments?
I said put the button for emergency situations, when you have to leave the PC, so you can't do the mission anymore. And LIMIT the button for the next 10 missions to avoid farming!!!
And, yeah I wasn't sure about the second one, so let's say I agree with you on the lotto thing. It shouldn't be added.

But my point still stands for nr 1. "Cancel Mission" should be added with limitations!!!

But i dont think that the 1 suggetion will work ether i have all sead in my last post so you can try to suggest it in a new topic :DD