News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Samp server

Started by Terrorista310, February 07, 2012, 20:15

Terrorista310

I have a problem, Europe is blocked in a samp server hosted in America, how i can enter and play there? proxy? idk..  (one of my friends in brazil can see server online)
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Strato

yay terrorista is gone :D

Terrorista310

Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 07, 2012, 20:17
yay terrorista is gone :D

because ct server is hosted in America...

Zaoldyeck

how to use the old forum skin?

Terrorista310

Quote from: Zaoldyeck on February 07, 2012, 21:59
how to use the old forum skin?

Profile -> look and layout

Ethan

so you cant get on now because your not in america? all the other european players can get on?

Konali

isnt the server hosted in france?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

I'm not talking about CT, i'm talking about another samp server (i cant say due to get topic remove), its a Brazilian server, hosted in america and their host have problems, sometimes we in Europe, get the server blocked, and is that a way to play in a server that is blocking European connection? 

RaceRX

im not understanding your problem.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Twido

[/size]Terrorista310 is talking about a server that is hosted in America: so what he wanna say is that he can't join any server that is hosted in america.. u can change ur ip to an american ip to join it Terrorista ... there are thousands of programs to do that, but when u get banned don't use them! cause thats.. ban evading

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Terrorista310

Quote from: twido on February 08, 2012, 12:38
Terrorista310 is talking about a server that is hosted in America: so what he wanna say is that he can't join any server that is hosted in america.. u can change ur ip to an american ip to join it Terrorista ... there are thousands of programs to do that, but when u get banned don't use them! cause thats.. ban evading

give give give me that programsssss nameeesssss   

Twido

Lock this topic terrorista , i gave you a link that should work. IF not then don't lock it

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ethan

if your having problems connecting to a different server, go annoy them about it because this is CT not a brazilian server

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on February 08, 2012, 15:19
if your having problems connecting to a different server, go annoy them about it because this is CT not a brazilian server
Their forum are in under maintenance for 2 weeks now  -.-

Ethan

well if their forum is down for maintanence, noone on here can help you out

Terrorista310

Quote from: twido on February 08, 2012, 15:06
Lock this topic terrorista , i gave you a link that should work. IF not then don't lock it

Don't Work     : <

(Server have a new ip and its up, locked)