Photomania: more than club ?

Started by $nake, February 07, 2012, 17:04

$nake

Quote from: Shockwave on February 13, 2012, 19:31
Can someone lock this its getting annoying
when more players will reply to this topic i will close.. but before, give others chance for saying sth.. its a very good suggestion imo..

Ethan

your club is going to stay just that snake, a club so get over the fact that its never going be anything more than that

[Ganstar]_ZaBiL

Xero

If mick needs help with housing pictures that's what the development team is for and how often would this be asked?

Are you asking for special treatment of your club or something? Don't you think other clubs will try to get this same thing and wonder what makes your club so special?

Photomania can just stay the way it is, a club and that's all. SAN did kind of die and I think Migs is trying to revive it though I'm not sure. If a club can prove itself worthy of something like this then it might be more acceptable but as it is right now I don't think this is needed.

Every club has it's own rules and many don't have a base either. I may be wrong but I think you look at this whole thing as a popularity contest, which it's not.

So I say prove your club's worth and maybe someday it can be something more. For now you get no support from me, -1.

Shock

Quote from: $nake on February 13, 2012, 19:45
when more players will reply to this topic i will close.. but before, give others chance for saying sth.. its a very good suggestion imo..
OK, but mostly the same players are replying
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

$nake

Quote from: Shockwave on February 14, 2012, 06:46
Quote from: $nake on February 13, 2012, 19:45
OK, but mostly the same players are replying
thats the problem..
btw forum has 1000 members and only 40-50 are active :/

Kenworth

If a club gets its own board, it should be a very popular and active club, something to interest the players of convoy trucking

$nake

Quote from: Kenworth[AUS] on February 14, 2012, 21:27
If a club gets its own board, it should be a very popular and active club, something to interest the players of convoy trucking
yeyeye, i hope it will happen with Photomania :o

Dan_Nobleman

Guess what, there is a screenshots board, use that, we don't need another useless board.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on February 14, 2012, 22:32
Guess what, there is a screenshots board, use that, we don't need another useless board.

exactly.. that board I can use whatever the hell mod I want to.