Photomania: more than club ?

Started by $nake, February 07, 2012, 17:04

$nake

i was thinking what do ppl will think about that like before some1 has suggested this with SAN (SA News) and Joshy has added it as oficial..

i think that Photomania could become a sth more than club, it has own rules, no base..
if it will become an Official Convoy Trucking Organisation like SAN, players/members will join more,
organisation will be more popular, we could give bigger prizes, and the best..
if mick would need photos of houses or sth for ct.net, Photomania's members would attend in this..
every1 can see that we have only one Photo club and it will unite more ppl with posting their ideas..
same as SAN, we could get own board, with official forms and ways to add pics for contests or for off-contest..
i think even for making sth for players with MODS, who would attend in same contests with other prizes or on other rules..
i hope to see ur honest opinion for this, and we, as Photomania Staff would be happy with seeing sth like:
Photomania - The Official Convoy Trucking Photo Organisation

Shock

big +1
That is a great idea, it would be so cool that all players could participate in this
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

DeHavilland

Fuck my life why did I give this club to you?  ::)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shock

Quote from: DeHavilland on February 07, 2012, 18:13
Fuck my life why did I give this club to you?  ::)

:horror: you did what?   :ukiddn:
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Strato

+1 :) photomania deserves for a single board as same as san news

Gabriel Klock

A HYPER SUPER ULTRA BIG +1! to you!

mrtrlt

Great Idea. I dont see any reason why this cant be.

RaceRX

News about the server is useful, I don't see how a buncha players taking not so good pictures is important. -1
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Shock

Quote from: RaceRX on February 11, 2012, 00:48
News about the server is useful, I don't see how a buncha players taking not so good pictures is important. -1

You Monster  :why:

Geckco

lets face it san news is dead no one reads it, +1 to this $nake, just dont fuck it up
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 10, 2012, 17:33
photomania deserves for a single board as same as san news
Id take a cookie away if I could, and hell no it doesnt.. just like ITC doesnt deserve a second club board, or Dumping LTD.. its no more a club than SAN news is

Quote from: Geckco on February 12, 2012, 01:13
lets face it san news is dead no one reads it, +1 to this $nake, just dont fuck it up

Amen to both of those.. you both get cookies and to add, SAN news is dead and Photomania does not need to be anything other than photomania

Supra

I have to agree with this one

DeHavilland

Quote from: Supra on February 12, 2012, 17:13

I have to agree with this one
Same +1
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

badboi787

This

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Shock

Can someone lock this its getting annoying