3 (12.5%)
both ideas will work
9 (37.5%)
none of this ideas will work
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

$nake

first idea:
i wanna suggest sth like it exist for password, but..
actually leader can set password for his convoy and no1 can join without it..

im thinking about adding possibility for leader to set convoy color (with HEX #XXXXXX),
and every1 who will drive near this convoy, even 2-3 member, will see thats ONE convoy,
and in TAB we could see who drives with who, and join chosen convoy..

many times when i was in convoy or drove alone that 3 or sth convoys missed me and it looks like one big convoy, but its not,
so colors will show that this, this, this player are in this convoy and two players next to this convoy are in own one..

What do u think ?

second idea: (rewrote)
Quote from: $nake on February 02, 2012, 14:20
CLUB to BASE not BASE for CLUB, i mean:
if some1 wants to make a club, he can only go to base, use option CREATE CLUB HERE and use this base with club..
plus.. one player can only join max 3 clubs, and park his vehicles in their bases.. it would be better..
coz now we have like 500 clubs, and then we would have like 30, like in old times when Clubs were counted as Bases..
bad idea ?

Supra

im not really sure what you meant on the first one, but +1 for the last one.. Its too much pointless clubs out there..

Google

It will be so awesome to see the convoy colors , also great ideea with the clubs too +1 for both of them.

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Rafe.McCawley

I dont like the first idea... cause I have painted my Truck in my favourite Colours, not in the ones from the Leader..
The Second idea isnt cool neither, cuz all Clubs without a Base would be deleted..

My Club dont need a Base, same as ur Club $nake..

Just think about it.

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ethan

so you want:
1. convoys with colors
2. convoys with passwords (already have passwords)
3. a limit on only 3 clubs someone can join
4. when someone makes a club, they HAVE TO have a base
5. when someone create a club, they have to park my vehicles in a base

1. hell no, too many colors for people already, more would get confusing
2. hell no, this already exists. you make a convoy password, everyone needs it to join now anyways, you fail on this
3. hell no, I can join any (censored) club I want to
4. hell no, this would mean there would have to be 400= more bases.. more bases = more resources use, more resources used = more lag... we dont want more (censored) lag on here, and not all clubs want/need a base
5. refer to #4 for this

you get a

stamp

$nake

Quote from: Rafe_McCawley on February 06, 2012, 16:46
I dont like the first idea... cause I have painted my Truck in my favourite Colours, not in the ones from the Leader..
i meant colored icons, not /col'd trucks :)

Quote from: Ethan on February 06, 2012, 16:54
4. hell no, this would mean there would have to be 400= more bases.. more bases = more resources use, more resources used = more lag... we dont want more (censored) lag on here, and not all clubs want/need a base
u got it wrong..
i mean dont add any more base, and just use these which are actually here, so max will be 20-30 clubs not 500 :)

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

R16RACA

1. Im fairly sure this has already been suggested (the colors bit)
2. An alright idea, but why should i be prevented from joining clubs, and why should clubs have to have a base?

:ukiddn: :seriously_guy: :gtfo:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Mokrajn

1. No.
2. Yes

but maybe will not approved

Signature removed by admin

mrtrlt

Nice ideas $nake. Help with recognising more.

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Gabriel Klock

1 (i'm not saying +1 or -1, i'm just saying: 1)

Strato