hangar's gate

Started by $hadow, February 04, 2012, 01:05

$hadow

Hey Mick
When i work as thief i always get trouble with this unload point .
How  am I suppose to do to open it without stoping and not getting caught by the police
so since the new version of samp allowes u to remove objects can u plz remove the gate
and I dnt know the opinion of others  so reply and say if u have this problem or just me if its only me ill quit this suggestion if its not then we'll leave it to mick .
Thank You 

Heres a pic :

PS : plz dnt just lock this topic without an answer  Mick . Thx .

bazingashane0

If that's the case then I think also angel pine's garage door should be removed a +1 from me, but don't forget it adds in the challenge.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Storm94

I never found it an issue, and I have almost 600 thief missions. Learn to be a better thief, and you wont have the issue.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Rainbow

drive by it and let it open while you drive around the back of the hangar and back. it will be open and you can drive in even if being chased.

badboi787

No, other wise thief missions would be easier.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

DJ Kiwi

NO, but the one at AP should be removed !

Click My signature ;)

SuperGoof

u can also just drive near it so it opens, drive a circle and rush into the hangar.

like this [xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/52bc6e/
[/xfire]

Jopi

It will be nice if mick delete it .. but i can go around the hangar and finish :)
btw. you do thief missions?! xD

:cereal:

DeHavilland

Why remove the hangar door when it can't be deleted? If you want it deleted then whole hangar needs to be removed.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Spekter

Just drive in circles near the door, and when it opens, rush to the unload.  :)

HeLiOn_PrImE

-1, drive arround until it opens. If other people could unload, so can you.
Mick don't do this, please.
no animated signatures allowed

$hadow

viewing ur replies guys , and supergoof explanation (thx goofie :D )  i will lock this topic .
+ Sry mick for wasting a topic in nthing .
Thank You All